(13): Kitten

Kyle and I finally arrive at whatever destination he was leading us to. It's some indoor garage place which I'm guessing repairs cars or something. I really didn't say anything after his little question. He didn't seem to mind.

He always did want to shut me up, didn't he?

He could've done it in a nicer way. Why did he lead me on by trying to make me believe he was actually being civil towards for me. Only for him to a nerve like that? And he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Dude someone already came to pick up your cheque" The gentleman in a garage jumper replies. I'm guessing he's been working with the cars because he looks quite dirty and oily.

"What? Who?" Kyle demands impatiently.

I could've waited in the car while he was finishing his business but it was way too hot in there so here I am.

"Said you sent him, man" The guy replies nervously. I'm guessing he's quite scared of Kyle "He went by the name Big Ben"

Chills run down my spine at that name.

Kyle pinches the bridge of his nose "Fuck, are you joking?"

"No, man. He looked legit. Sorry dude. He didn't even leave any contact details"

"I know him" Kyle sighs annoyed "He works for my father. He was probably sent by him. What doesn't that old man get? I don't want to fucking work for him"

"Do you think this is his way of getting back at you?" The guys asks.

I'm so confused.

"I started refusing his dirty money and making my own, and now he's fucking with me" Kyle hisses angrily.

Dirty money?

"Sorry man"

"Next time don't give my cheques to anyone but me, yeah?" His tone is harsh, making me feel sorry for the poor guy.

He gulps "Won't happen again, man"

Before Kyle can continue scaring the poor guy, another one walks in. A leather jacket, jeans and some black boots on him. I can see a few tattoos on his neck, mostly scary and unflattering one's. He looks shady.

I start to feel really uncomfortable.

"Well well well, if it isn't Kyle 'I'm better than all of you' Chambers" The guy smirks, chewing obnoxiously on his gum.

"Fuck, not you" Kyle breathes.

The guy just laughs bitterly, before turning his attention to me and smiling. I momentarily shake "You. You're just as beautiful as Zorro described. Heya, darling"

I don't say anything back.

"Leave her out of this" Kyle hisses impatiently.

"Ohh. Possessive, are we?" The guys smirks, glancing between the two of us "She must be a tight little one for you to be defending her like that" He looks at me again. "Are you tight, kitten?"

What's up with disgusting men and calling me 'kitten'?

If looks could kill this guy would be twenty feet under because of Kyle's deadly stare. Quite frankly, I wouldn't mind. He doesn't look like he does much to positively impact this world, I can just see it in his eyes.

"Oh yeah, she definitely tight. I wouldn't mind finding out for myself" The guy continues, roaming my body up and down, and I shudder in disgust.

Before I can comprehend, Kyle jumps on the guy, knocking him out with just one solid punch before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the car.