(39): Discoveries

this is dedicated to @KgomotsoMabokano thank you for the comment that left me with a big smile ❤️
and @BadQueen1583 ...i think you'll love this 😈❤️
***

"What? Why are you speaking about jeans?" Kyle asks confused, still kind of ticked off because he's clenching his jaw.

Those eyes.

They're Jean's and... Theo's and... Kyle's moms. She said that they got them from her mom.

I remember!

"It's Jean. This is Jean" I exclaim, me myself not believing my own words.

Could it be?

"It's not" He snatches the picture "That's RJ okay? What's wrong with you?"

"Kyle" I say looking at him more surely. I'd also have trouble believing myself because of how shocked and unsure I looked, but now I'm positive "This is Jean, Kyle!"

"Who's Jean?"

"RJ. Riley" I reply hastily "I swear to God, I can't miss it even if I wanted to. The eyes are your moms and Zorro's. I knew they looked familiar the first time I saw her"

"What?" He breathes looking away.

"When I saw her, I knew she looked like someone I know. And now I know... she looks likes Zorro"

"Yeah, uhm, they're twins" He murmurs.

I gape shocked. I get up from the bed pacing around because I can't even begin to contemplate what is happening right now.

"Holy shit, Kyle, it's her"

He also gets up, his body shaking slightly, his voice too "Chelsea-Anne, I-I don't know what's going on right now. Please speak"

"She... she" I stutter before taking a deep breath "She's my dad's neighbor. She has a son. Remember Jacob? That guy I spoke about in the car?"

"Yeah..."

"She's married to his brother, Monty" I say hastily pacing around "It all makes sense now. She's been missing for two years and more and that's also how long I hadn't visited dad. She said that she came around that time which is why I didn't know her"

"Holy shit" Kyle gapes looking shell shocked.

"You said I reminded you of her, right? That I look like her a bit?" I ask and he nods "Her son... he thought I was her. He called me mom. My little brother also confirmed that I did look a bit like her. I also saw it for myself"

Kyle is paralyzed. He's just standing and watching me with wide eyes.

"Kyle" I breathe shaking my head in utter disbelief "She's alive. I have her numbers. I speak to her and her son all the time. She's amazing and so beautiful"

I shouldn't be surprised she's a Chambers. They were all blessed with amazing genes.

"What the fuck" He shakes his head.

"I promise you" I say sternly, moving closer to him "And, uh, Jake... I asked him about her and he said that she refused to speak about her past. Off course she did cause she ran away from her whole family. It all makes sense"

Holy cow.

"So you're telling me that RJ is alive? She goes by the name Jean now? You know her? She's married and has a child?" Kyle gapes, his voice louder and eyes wider with each question.

I nod "Yes"

"Holy shit, Chelsea-Anne"

"I knew she looked familiar, Kyle. Your mom too cause when I saw her, I knew that I had seen a younger female version" I can't seem to stop speaking about my discoveries.