Thorquill

Summary: Thor discovers music for the first time and Peter discovers motion sickness for the first time

Peter and the rest of the guardians were flying peacefully trying to get to another planet that needed them. Rocket flew this time since Peter flew the last. So he was quietly listening to music on his Walkman while laying down on his bed.

After listening to music for a couple more hours, he needed to use the restroom. Cause when a man has to go he's got to go. After feeling refreshed, he walked back to his room to see Thor holding his Walkman. Examining it curiously.

"What do you think you're doing?" He spoke harshly. "You always use this, I want to see what's so good about it." Peter walked up to the god of thunder and grabbed it from him. "Don't touch stuff that isn't yours."

"Why? I want to know what it does." Thor spoke reaching for it, but quickly earned a loud slap on the hand from Quill.

"Dude!"

"Sorry. I'm curious." Thor then put on his sad eyes and a pout. Although he got on Peters nerves, he did however, find him attractive. He might have even developed a crush on the Asgardian. So he gave into his sad eyes and pout. "Here." He spoke while putting one earbud in Thor's ear.

They both sat down on Peters bed peacefully. Looking at Thor listening to music for the first time was cute. The faces he'd make when he didn't or did like the song. Or when the lyrics made no sense whatsoever.

"CAN YOU TURN THIS DOWN!" He yelled. "Oh, sorry." Peter chuckled. As Thor was about to give one earbud to Peter, but their ship turned a sharp left then a right, then a left, and another sharp right.

That didn't feel right with Quill afterwards. Now he has a very strong stomach, but he's never experienced turns like that and his stomach can't handle it. Now some might think it might not been a good idea to be on a ship, but besides right now, it's always smooth flying, so this has never been a problem. He raced to the restroom immediately hunching over the toilet to vomit.

Peter felt a hand on his back, rubbing it comfortingly. He didn't have to look up to know who it was. When Peter was done, he got up with the help of Thor since he still felt dizzy. "Are you okay?" Peter nodded while brushing his teeth. When he tried walking back to his room he felt dizzy again and leaned up against the wall to regain his balance.

Feeling himself being lifted off the ground he realized Thor was carrying him back into his room. "I can walk by myself you know." He protests. "When you stop walking like you're intoxicated then I'll let you walk on your own." Thor says while laying the smaller man down. "Just rest." As he was on his way out Peter spoke causing him to stop.

"Can you stay with me?" Thor turned to him and rose an eyebrow at him. "I-if you want or until I fall asleep." The god smiled at him and walked back. "Of course."

He got situated with Peter under the covers comfortably. No one really knew this, but Thor in fact did have a crush on Peter too. They both sensed something was there with each other, but both were too scared to make a move. Until now. Thor put an arm around Peter and the smaller man rested his head on his chest, falling asleep, Thor not too long after.