ThorPeter

Peter Parker, not Peter Quill

Smut

Summary: Peter wants to top

They never really had days where they had sex, but when they did, Thor would always be the one to take the lead and this time, Peter wanted to do it. After all, it was Thor's birthday. What better way to treat someone on their birthday right?

"Happy birthday!" Peter yelled as Thor walked back in their room. "Thank you baby, you do realize you have told me that about fifty times today right?" Peter giggled lightly,"Yep. And I'll do it fifty more. Now, time for your last present of the day."

"You already gave me so much. You really don't need to do this."

Peter only looked at him not saying a word as he pushed Thor on the bed who got the hint a few seconds later. "I want to make you feel good." He spoke. Thor didn't argue instead his head tilted backwards in pleasure as he felt Peter grind against his growing hard on.

Soon Peter was taking both of their clothes off eagerly because he wanted to hurry and make his boyfriend feel good. "What's the rush?" Thor chuckled lightly as they were only left in their boxers. "Rushing means more time to make you feel good. What's wrong with that?"

"Do you want me to prep you babe?" Thor asked and when Peter shook his head, he was a bit concerned because they've never done it without Peter being prepped.

Peter tugged his boxers off along with his afterwards, he aligned his hole with Thor's member loving the reaction he got when he finally slid down on it. "You okay babe?"

"Mmhm, fine." Peter spoke quietly as he got used to the stinging pain. "Start moving when you're ready." Inhaling one last deep breath, he started moving up and down, both boys at the same time let out a pleasurable moan at the sudden feeling.

As Peter found that rhythm, it didn't hurt anymore, the more he kept going the more pleasurable to got, he knew Thor felt the same way when his nails dug into Peter's ass, not that he minded. "You feel good baby." Thor moaned loudly as he threw his head back again.

As Thor's hips kept thrusting upward, it would make Peter whimper since that's when he would feel the most. "K-keep doing that." He stuttered out.

Peter kept bouncing up and down faster to feel his high sooner, he wasn't really sure if he was doing it right, but Thor seemed like he was enjoying himself, so he didn't stop. "Baby, I wanna make you feel good now." Thor spoke. "No." Peter sternly spoke as he kept riding his high out loving the feeling of Thor harshly going into him and his nails making their mark on his bare butt.

In a swift motion, Thor sat up embracing Peter in his arms which made it easier for him. Thor's hands made their way to Peters hair gripping it tightly while slightly tugging it backwards making him moan.

Their skin slapping in the empty apartment and their moans mixed in made it easier for them, hearing the other  feeling good was the best sensation they could get. Peter's nails made lines down Thor's back which only made him thrust harder into the smaller boy.

Then Thor's large hand wrapped around Peter's member making him gasp at the sudden touch. "If you're gonna make me feel good, I'm definitely making you feel good as well."

Peter was too in the moment to argue so he nodded a bit eagerly throwing his head back when Thor's hand started moving up and down.

"I'm gonna come." Peter moaned and feeling how harsh Thor was being, he knew Thor was going to come as well. "I want to feel you in me." He spoke to his boyfriend who didn't stop his hand from moving up and down. With a few last thrusts, Peter felt his lower half he submerged in the warmness now flowing in him.

Seconds after, Peter let out a loud whimper and released on both of their chests. Neither of them moved as they just painted heavily.

"Happy birthday." Peter panted with a small smile.

I hope you like it! If you want me to change anything private message me and I will! I don't mind :)