WinterSpider Part 2

Summary: Peter needs help

Requested by:JakeyP99

After a month or so, Peter has been getting back to his old self slowly, but surely. No one has been bothering him or his parents since the hospital incident. They've all been getting back on their feet and everything was going really well. But then, the storm hit.

Peter had the week off from college, so he wanted to stay with his parents for the time being. He was walking towards his car when he saw some people walk in his direction. Not thinking much of it, in case he was being paranoid, but they kept getting closer towards him.

"Do you have our money Peter!?" They yelled. He scrambled for his car keys and fastened his pace, when they started running that's when he started running as well. Making it in his car, but at the last second, one pulled him back out and they surrounded him.

"I-I don't have it. Please don't hurt me." He cried. "Well, I'm sure you know by now what happens. We actually have a new item we'd like to test out. Should be more powerful. I think you'd really like it."

"Please, I-I don't want it. Please." The guy didn't listen and stuck the needle in his arm anyways. "Bring me our money, or else you'll get worse." He spat and they ran away.

Peter jumped in his car and raced to the only place he knew he would be safe. Every second passing by he felt the drug course through his veins painfully and quickly. When he arrived he zoomed inside immediately going to the front desk.

"Is Officer Barnes here?" He asked politely. "He's busy." She said not giving him a second thought. "No, I-I need him right now."

"Sir, I can't do that. You're going to have to wait." Peter kept becoming more and more antsy. "Get him here right now! Please!" He shouted, making him the focus of attention. "Sir I can't."

"No, no, no! I need him here now!" He yelled. "Sir, you need to calm down." An officer spoke. "I need Officer Barnes, please!"

More and more officers kept getting involved each time they heard Peter yell. He was shouting louder and on the verge of tears from nerves, plus being agitated didn't help his case either. This drug was messing with all of his emotions, so emotionally, he was all over the place.

He then started to walk towards the back where all the officers were, but wasn't let through. "You can't go in there." One sternly told him.

"Then get me Officer Barnes! Please!" He begged while letting some tears escape. He started causing a bigger scene then Bucky walked out, hearing all the commotion. "Woah, woah, woah. Peter, hey, what's happening?" He asked. "T-they found me. They put something in me. I-I don't know what. Help me please." He pleaded.

"I'm gonna take you with me and we're gonna get you help alright?" Peter nodded. Bucky explained everything to his boss and he got the okay to take him in the back.

He took Peter to a more quiet room so he could calm down and he was more stable. They had a nurse come in and get whatever it was in his system. He was still on edge about everything though. His nerves were everywhere, he couldn't stop shaking.

"Tell me what happened Peter." He spoke sitting next to him. "I-I was walking back to my car and I saw them walking to me, but I wasn't sure if they were coming to me. Then they started walking f-faster. I couldn't make it to my car in time. T-they wanted the money, but I didn't have it. So they put something in me."

"T-they would've found me at a hospital. I-I'm sorry for bothering you, but I didn't know where else to go."

"It's okay Peter, you're not bothering me. We will find these guys alright?" Peter nodded. Bucky placed his hand on his thigh to reassure him. "You don't have to be scared anymore."

"Wait, my parents. Do you think they're okay? I-I need to check up on them." He jumped up out of his seat heading to the door. "Peter, you need to stay here. I'll have some people check on them." Bucky said as he got up to meet where Peter was standing. The younger boy let some more tears fall followed by shaky breath. "Hey, I know you're scared." He paused as he wiped the tears that were rolling down his cheeks. "Everything will be okay."

Bucky smiled at him reassuringly holding eye contact longer than normal. Then in the moment, he started leaning in and Peter did as well. Their lips met and as cliché as it seems, butterflies swarmed in their stomachs as their lips moved in sync with each others. Bucky then placed his hand gently on Peter's cheek, it was such a simple gesture yet made him feel the butterflies do jumps and turns inside him.

They removed their lips from each other and Peter shyly looked down on the ground. But Bucky put a finger under his chin to make him look at him. "I'm gonna have some police officers go check on your parents so I will be right back." He said leaving the room, but not before he instinctively placed a kiss on his forehead.

Peter's parents were okay. They weren't home when it all happened, so they weren't harmed. Bucky stayed with him for a couple more hours before Peter needed to go home. After that, Bucky asked him on a date. Then a couple months later, he asked Peter to be his boyfriend. Everything could not be more perfect with the two, Bucky helped Peter become happier and he saw a drastic change in him. But whether Peter knew it or not, he helped Bucky too.

Before Peter, he hasn't dated in a couple years because of past problems with relationships. He became more open and comfortable with not just Peter, but his friends and family. He was the first boyfriend Bucky's ever been like that with. That's when he knew Peter was the one he was going to marry. He promised himself that if something ever happened with them or if Peter were to leave him, he wasn't going to let him slip away. And he held that promise when a couple years later they said their "I do's" at the altar in front of their friends and family.