Stony

Summary: It's their wedding day

Needless to say, both of them were nervous. Who wouldn't be on their wedding day? Both knew how the other handled their nerves, so each of them insisted on checking up on one another. However, as traditions go, seeing the groom before the wedding is bad luck. So they sent other people to check for them.

It was decided that Tony was going to walk down the aisle and he chose Nick Fury to walk him down.

The time finally came, Tony was linked in Nick's arm. "Don't get cold feet now." He joked. "You ready?" Tony nodded,"Ready as I'll ever be."

When they were walking down the aisle, Steve and Tony only focused on each other. Like they were the only two people in room. Both watched the other with enormous grins, both taking in each other's beauty. "Take care of him." Nick spoke to Steve as he handed him off.

The priest talked and talked and talked. As he was talking Steve was becoming more and more anxious. Tony tried to calm him down by making funny faces to distract him. While caressing Steve's hand with his thumb.

Then they started their vows. It was a real tear jerker to say the least. Both were a stuttering mess, but nonetheless they wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

"Anthony Edward Stark, do you take Steven Grant Rogers as your lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"And do you, Steven Grant Rogers take Anthony Edward Stark as your lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"You may kiss your groom."

As their lips locked cheers surrounded the two who looked like they were in a world of their own.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

- (time skip)

It was about mid way through the wedding and everyone was dancing on the dance floor. But Steve was no where to be found. Tony asked around, but no one has seen him. Until he looked outside and saw his husband sitting on one of the benches out front.

"You know the party is in there. Our party. Not much of a party if we aren't there." He laughed lightly. "I know, I just needed some air. Too many people in there." Tony rubbed his back comfortingly. "You okay?" Steve nodded. "Just think, after tonight we'll be on our honeymoon. Just you and me."

"Come on. Let's go party."

They slowed danced together and maybe grinded on each other just for the fun of it. Maybe they drank a little too much, but no one seemed to care. In the end it was just two people in love who were having the time of their lives.