Chapter 3 Hormones

James pov

Finally, after a long business day, I arrived home exhausted.

" Jannah.. Finally.. I'm home" I said, as soon as I came through the door.

" Oh.. Welcome honey" she said, taking my briefcase from me.

" Oh thank you.." I said.

Instead of taking the briefcase away to my room, she stood at the door way staring at me.

" Ok.. ay.. That's new..." I said, in hesitance.

" What?? Aren't you noticing anything new about me???" she said staring at me.

" You gained some wight!!" I said, teasing her.

" You..." she said, almost throwing the briefcase at me.

" Then what Jannah??? I'm really exhausted.. You tell me.." I said, taking my shoes off.

" Never mind.. " she said, walking away.

I went to take a shower, and when I was out of the bathroom, the food was already on the Table.

" Come.. Eat " she said, bored.

" Okay... Are you sure you didn't poison that food??" I teased her.

" No.. Why would I do that??" she shouted at me.

" Because you look like you just did!!" I said.

" Sit down and Eat.. Immediately " she said, impatiently.

" Okay.. Doctors orders I guess " I teased her for the millionth time.

I Sat to the Table, but she didn't.

" Aren't you gonna Join me???" I asked.

" Nope... You won't have this privilge today" she said.

" Why??!! Princess" I asked.

" Because!!! " she narrowed her eyes at me.

" Wow.. You are sure mad as hell today!!! Did you open somebody's skull at the hospital today and couldn't find their brain??!! What happened!!!??" I asked.

" You happened!!! You don't care about my details!! I Come last on the list of you priorities!!! You always forget about me!!! I freaking hate you!!! " she burst out crying.

" Jannah.. No.. You always Come first you know that!!! " I said, as I stood up to hug her.

" But you didn't notice that I've changed my hair color!!!! " she said.

" What?? What hair color?? " I said, surprised.

" My hair color.. I changed it from choclate to brunette!! " she said.

" What??!! " I asked, Surprised

" I did!! " she said, wiping her tears.

" I see no difference!! It is the same for me!!!" I said.

" See!! Because you don't care about my details!! You don't care about me anymore!! " she said, as she gently hit my chest with her hands.

" Jannah.. You are on your period, right??" I narrowed my eyes at her.

" Yup... " she said, laughing Through her tears.

" So you are originally crazy!! And when you'r are on your period you are are as twice as crazy.. Help me Ya Allah!!!" I said.

" I know... " she said, laughing.

" Look Jannah... Men don't notice the change in hair color from a deep brown colour to an even deeper one.. We notice when you change your hair colour from deep brown to golden yellow.. Pink.. Blue... but not what you did??!! " I said.

" Yeah.. But still!!! " she said, trying to win the argument.

" Jannah... And you hate the colour change??? " I asked, narrowing my eyes at her again.

" Yup.. " she said.

" Okay.. Next time.. Colour it green so I can notice!!!" I said.

" Okay!!!" she said, Finally giving up.

I looked at Hamza, who was looking at us all the time.

" Yup Hamza.. And your mother is crazy??!! Sorry son.. But I love her " I said shrugging.

Vote, comment and let me know your thoughts.