Chapter 6 New Family Ties P2

James pov

" Ahhh...I've missed my family home.. I haven't seen my mother in a while.. "
Jannah said, as she rested her head back on the car backseat.

" Yeah.. Sure.. I bet my whole short life that you will love it this time" I mumbled under my breath.

" What James???" she asked, flabbergasted.

" Oh.. Nothing.. Nothing.. I said you will love it.. Right matt!! " I said, directing my question to matt who was driving the car.

" Yeah.. Sure... Sure.. Hhh" he said, pretending to laugh.

" I bet you will get us all killed today" I mumbled, narrowing my eyes at him Through the rear view mirror.

" James... What's wrong with you today?? You speak to yourself a lot lately??" Jannah asked.

" Maybe.. Because you don't allow me to speak outloud in the first place" I teased her.

" Really!!! Maybe because each time you open your mouth.. Nonsense comes out.." Jannah teases back.

" Baby.. I talk wisdom.. Each time I open my mouth I inspire the world.." I teased her.

" You inspire the world!!!!! More like givrs the world a headache!!! " Jannah teased, again.

" It is just above your IQ level.. That's why you don't get it!!!" I teased her for the millionth time.

" You mean your chimpanzee IQ level?? " Jannah narrowed her eyes at me.

" What the hell am I getting myself into??? " Matt suddenly said.

" What???" Jannah said to him.

" He meant... What the hell am I doing in one car with such a crazy woman!!!" I teased her.

" Crazy!!!! " she said, pinching my thigh.

" Ouch.. Ouch... Ooouuch.. " I winced.

" And this... For messing with a lady "she said.

" Lady.. I see no ladies " I teased her, as usual.

" You... " she tried to pinch my other leg.

" No... No.. No.. You want to put both my legs off duty!!! " I said, pushing her away.

" Then stop being an idiot!!! " Jannah said.

I looked at her, then we burst out laughing.

" Sometimes.. I geniunly wonder if we will ever act like adults.. Sometimes it seems like Hamza will be more mature than us " I said to Jannah.

" Yeah... I think so " Jannah laughed.

For the next 30 minutes we were silent, reading books or listening to the radio.

" Achooo.. " Jannah sneezed.

I was putting the earphones in my ears so I couldn't hear her sneezing.

" Why didn't you say bless you??? " Jannah said, snatching the earphones out of my ears.

" What???" I said, flabbergasted.

" I sneezed!!!" she said.

" Okay... Bless you.. Bless you.. What the hell???" I said.

" Why don't you take good care of me?? I'm your only wife?? " she said.

I heard the word only and I found it the perfect chance to drive her crazy.

" My wife.. That's a Well know fact.. But the only one ... Mmmmm I seriously doubt it " I teased her.