Chapter 8 The Scandal P1

Jannah pov

" Gen I'm home " I said, as I took my shoes off at the door, before walking into the house.

" Hi J " She said, as she came out of one of the rooms, carrying Hamza in her arms.

" My Baby, my baby" I said, extending my arms to her, demanding her to hand him to me.

She gave him to me gently.

" You missed mummy... Did you miss mummy.. I missed you too baby.. Mouah.. Mouah.." I kept kissing him.

" Ehem... Ehem.." Gen made a noise to make herself noticed.

" Oops.. Sorry.. I just missed my Hamza.. It has been a hell of a shift.." I said extracting myself from the embarrassment.

" No.. It's okay.. I'll get you something to eat" She offered politely.

" Oh.. No.. No.. Save it.. I'll grab a sandwish or something.. I'll wait for James!! " I said.

" No.. I insist.. It's your house after all.. Go change your cloths.. And I'll make you something decent to eat...James may not even Come home tonight...I called him and he said so.. He has been very busy lately" She said.

" Oh.. I was hoping he would Come home tonight... I've missed him.. We literally Meet like once or twice a week.. I'm always busy either at the hospital or with my studies.. And he is always negotiating new deals or traveling to negotiate new deals" I said, sadly.

" I know.. Maybe that's part of making you two madly in love with each other...after all.. Routine brings boredom!!!" Gen said.

" Yup.. I guess so!!!" I answered.

" I'll go now prepare you a good meal.. A La Gen way" She said, going into the kitchen.

" Oh.. I hope I don't get food posioning" I said.

" Okay.. I heard that!!!" She said.

" Ooppps, I think we got caught Hamza!!!" I said, carressing his nose by mine.

" Dada!!!" Hamza said.

" Yeah.. I know.. He is super busy.. But I have you all for myself tonight.. We are gonna play.. And eat.. And play.. And eat.. And play.. Wait.. What else do babies do??? And eat.. " I whispered to him.

Hamza giggled.

" You love to play and eat don't you.. Lazy baby...when I was your age I used to do other things like.. Play.. And eat.." I said, playfully.

I carried Hamza, and went into his room to put him in his crib.

I placed Hamza in his crib, and I noticed Gen's laptop on the ground.

I saw James' name on the screen, and curiousty got the best of me, so I decided to have a closer look.

I Sat on the mat, and took thd laptop into my lap.

I clicked on James' name, and an article came out.

The address was

" Is Married James Wayne having a fling???"

At first I thought it was a tabloid making up a story to attract readers, but as I scrolled down I saw a picture that looked genuine.. Unfortunatly.

It was a picture of James.. My husband.. Kissing another woman.

My vision became blurry as the details of the picture were deformed in my head, I was looking at it, but I was in a completely different world.

" James... Is cheating on me???" I said to myself.