Chapter 14

The boys sat on a large table of the food court. They ordered food for everyone and chatted a little while waiting for the girls and the food.

"Yar! I just remembered! Who is gonna pay for her clothes? I don't think she had any money with herself and the girls have also not brought money!" Zayn said suddenly. This made them think that they should went back to the shop to pay for hana's clothes but Zamid still being angry at the Zubair and Hana incident, did not want to have Zubair anywhere near Hana.

"Only one of us should go and pay for the bill and then bring the girls with you too! Daniyal should go!" Zamid said moodily.

"Hey! I don't have money with me! Bhai should go and pay!" Daniyal said while pointing towards Rayaan. Before Rayaan can say anything, Zubair stood up from his seat.

"You guys should sit. I'll bring the girls and also pay for the bill!" Zubair said while getting out of the table.

"No! You should stay! I'll go!" Rayaan stood up from his seat and said in a no-argument tone. This made Zubair to sit back down and Rayaan went to the shop.

After a little while, Rayaan came back with a shopping-bag in his right hand and the girls following behind him. All of the girls sat down with hana sitting in the center of Zamid and Daniyal.

Suddenly, hana stood up from her seat.

"I think I left my phone in the shop! I'll go and bring it!" Hana said softly and got out of her seat and walked back to the shop after getting a nod from Zamid.

"The food was on their table while hana was fetching her mobile and everyone started eating their food. Zayn saw hana coming back while looking at her phone. As she was not looking up, she bumped into two boys that looked the same age as hana. She said sorry without looking up and was still looking at her phone and was making her way to the table. Zayn saw all this and became very angry. His overprotective brother mode was getting turned on. He angrily stood up from his seat and took another chair from the back table and put the chair beside his.

When hana reached the table, Zayn grabbed her hand and made her sit on the chair beside his. All of them were looking at Zayn in confusion.

"You will sit here and will remain by my side till we reach home!" Zayn ordered to a confused hana.

"Okay!" Hana replied meekly as she become scared that Zayn will also insult her now in front of everyone. Zayn was always better with hana, only Zamid had loath for hana but she never questioned about it. She thought that all the brothers are like this so she remained quiet about their behavior.

Everyone dismissed this and went back to eating their food. Hana saw that there was pizza with mushrooms so she did not touched it as she was not a big fan of mushrooms. Then she saw that there were some burgers but they were being devoured by their masters. There was only an extra drink on the table that she took and drank.

"Eat up! Or I am gonna eat all of the pizza! I won't wait!" Zayn said jokingly.

"I don't like mushrooms!" Hana whispered to Zayn.

"phir kiya khain gi ap maharani jee!?" Zayn asked sarcastically. Hana remained silent. There was a tray that was placed on the table in front of hana by a kid of 13 or 14. Everyone looked at the boy questioningly.

"Hana baji ka order!" The kid said smilingly.

"Thanks beta but we did not order it!" Daniyal politely said to the kid.

"Order kernay ki zarurat he nhi h bhai jee. Hana baji yaha ati hain to wo yahi khati hain to me lay aya!" the kid said to Daniyal.

"How do you know hana?" Zamid asked seriously.