Chapter 36

When they reached the villa, only hiba and Asfand were awake and waiting for them in the living room. All of them salaamed while entering the villa as they usually did whenever coming back to the villa from somewhere.

"Mera bacha aa gaya! (My baby came back!)" Asfand said after seeing his daughter while hana smiled widely at this and hugged both of her parents. Hiba kissed her daughter on cheek while Asfand kissed the top of hana's hijab-claded head.

"Mama papa, main bhi apka hi bacha hn. Main bhi bahir say hi aya hn! Socha apko yaad dila dn! (Mama papa, I'm also your baby. I also came back from outside! I thought I should remind you!)" Zain sarcastically said with an eye roll and a small, barely there pout.

"Chup khotay! Tm bhi koi dekhnay ki cheez ho! Or meri beti k sath tmhara kesa mukabla! (Silent, you idiot! What is there to see in you! And there is no competition of yours with my daughter!)" Hiba said jokingly. Hana started to giggle as zayn's annoyed and shocked face.

"Han Han, mjhay to kachray k dabbay say uthaya hai na! (Yeah yeah, you picked me from dustbin, right!?)" Zain said with a fake sad expression.

"Han, tabhi itni zubaan chalti hai tmhari! (Yeah, that's why your tongue moves so fast!)" Asfand replied, taking his daughter and wife's side.

"Acha acha, bas karo zain apnay dramay! Aunty hiba and chachu, here is your ice cream! Eat it before it melts! (Okay okay, stop with your dramas, zain!)" Rayaan said with a smile on his face and he gave the shopping bag with ice cream cups to hiba.

"It's getting late! We should get to bed as zain, zamid and I have a busy day, tomorrow! Allah Hafiz!" Rayaan said and bid everyone goodnight and made his way upstairs.

"Chalo jao ab ap sab b apnay apnay rooms main! Its getting very late now! (Okay now you guys should also make your way to your beds!)" Asfand said and zain and zamid went upstairs too towards their rooms while zeeniya took the cups from hiba and made her way to kitchen. She came back with the cups on a tray and a large glass of strawberry shake for hana who was also sitting on the foot of the sofa in her mother's feet.

"Here you go, mama and papa! And here is milkshake for hanu!" Zeeniya said with a smile and gave the milkshake to hana and called her hanu as Zeeniya had a habit of saying that instead of her actual name.

"Now you should also go to bed my love! You have been working since morning! And I'm sure you will have to wake up early again in the morning because I know zamid and his not so pleasant mood in the morning! I don't know on whom all of my kids had gone to as all of them are more lazier than the other! May Allah give them some sense!" Hiba said exasperatedly and Asfand laughed while hana and zeeniya giggled. Zeeniya retired for the night and went to her room while hana started to show pictures and started to tell everything that she did at the trip. She was excitedly telling about all the happenings during her trip and her parents were looking at her with adoration and love.

After sometime, they also went to their respective rooms to sleep for the night. In the morning, hana was the last one to get to the breakfast table. Everyone was already almost done with the food.

"Assalamualaikum!" Hana greeted everyone with tired voice and a small smile. Everyone replied her and she took her seat beside Samman and opposite to Rayaan.

Hana took a slice of bread and when she looked up to look for the jam, she saw rayaan passing her the jar without even looking at her. He was looking at his phone but held the jar for hana to take. Hana's heart skipped a beat and her tiredness went away with just this small gesture.

"Thank you!" Hana blushed and said with her face down. Her smile had increased. Everyone had seen this exchange between them but remained ignorant. The cousins felt a little awkward while the elders were starting to feel content with this decision.