Chapter 41

"Oh okay then! Let's watch the rest of the movie!" Zayn replied and started the movie again.

After they were done with the movie, everyone, except hana as she was still sleeping, talked a little about their life! They took her food too and finished it! It is a thing that you can't just stop eating junk food until and unless it is finished and that is what happened with them too. After the snacks were finished, they talked some more!

It was still more than 2 hours for the fajar azaan and while talking, they started to fall asleep. It was Zarmeena and Samman who fell asleep first since both of them were tired from their shifts in hospital.

When the first call of fajar azaan was heard from the nearby mosque, Rayaan woke up first as he always has been a light sleeper.

He shook daniyal too and after a lot of shaking, he was up and both of them got down from the sofa. They had to jump over hand rest of the sofa. They woke the others too.

"Hanu, wake up! You have an assignment too! You said that you want to complete it after fajar! Come on, get up! Pray and then start your work! You don't have much time left, dear!" Zeeniya woke hana as she still had her head on her bhabhi's shoulder.

Hana opened her eyes and mumbled a salaam that was hardly heard by others but still, they greeted her back.

She stood up with a pout on her face and dried drool on one side of her mouth. Zeeniya did not even make a face at this because she loved her too much to feel disgusted by such trivial thing.

Hana looked here and there with scrunched up face and half lidded eyes. When she saw the wrappers of her snacks, she whined a little and then stomped her feet and made her way upstairs.

She went to her room with a frown and a pout as she was angry, upset, sleepy and tired at the same time. But, she offered her prayer and started to do her assignment.

At the breakfast table, no one saw her as she was probably still doing her assignment or sleeping. The males went to the office and the ladies sat in the lounge for some chit chat. Zeeniya went to hana's room and gave her some food and helped her in her assignment as she had also done BS in graphic designing. Zeeniya had applied for her masters in graphics but the classes have yet to start.

She helped hana with her assignments and gave her some ideas and tips on poster designing for tomorrow. The whole day, hana spent in her room and she even skipped lunch. The dinner was also very uneventful as the males were discussing about some important project and the ladies had engaged in their own talks. Samman and Zarmeena were again on night duty so she silently ate her food and went to her room after giving her Dado her medicines. Before she went up to her room, she put two spoonfuls of coffee in small amount of water and mixed it. Then, she drank it in one big gulp and instantly washed her mouth with drinking lots of water and went to her room. Hana never like coffee but since she had to stay awake, she sucked it up and drank it.

At around 8 in the morning, hana was ready in her abaya and her university bag on her shoulder. Everyone was at the breakfast table. She greeted them and then made her way towards the kitchen. When she was going there instead of sitting, Rayaan asked her as he had his full attention on her.

"Kahan ja rahi ho? (Where are you going?)" Rayaan asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Woh, I was going to make some coffee!" She replied softly with a shy smile as her Rayaan bhai paid attention to her.

"But I thought you don't like coffee!" He again asked while looking in her eyes even though she was looking at the table and not directly in his eyes.

"Yeah but I have to drink it! I don't think I can stay awake through out the day without it!" She pouted and finally looked in his eyes. There were dark circles under her eyes.