Chapter 15

Zayn and Hana were still talking by the car. Hana was sitting on the bonnet and Zayn was leaning with his back to the bonnet. Hina was the first one to get her mehndi done and a spot was free so Zayn pulled Hana down from the car and made her sit on the free seat.

"Bae meri behan ko b achi si mehndi laga dain! Baki sab say achi honi chahiye! Warna menay payment nhi krni! Main pehlay bata deta hn ye!" Zayn jokingly said to the mehndi artist. This made everyone laugh and hana also giggled shyly.

Hana's heart was bursting with joy and happiness. It was the first time that one of her brother's called her sister and this made her to tear up. But since her back was to Zayn and all the other boys so they were not able to see her cleaning her eyes.

All of them were done with the mehndi only hana was left. One side of her left hand was left while her right hand was getting done.

"Kitna or time lagna h bae?" Zarmeena asked from a little distance as she and everyone else was standing by Rayaan's car and they were talking.

"Hana bohot late ho gaya h pehlay hi! Tm bas ab rehnay do dusra hath!" Saman said to hana.

"Kyun bae! Meri behan ka ab pura honay do! Baki sab nay lagva li hai na is liye meri bechari baby ko esay keh rahay ho tm sab!" Zayn said to the girls.

"Haan sahi to keh raha h! Wesay bhi thorha or late ho bhi jayain to koi masla nhi! Bachi ko lagvanay do!" Rayaan also said which made them to groan but they remained silent.

"Oye! Hana yar tmhara mobile vibrate kr raha h 5 5 mint baad!" Zayn informed hana.

"Koi baat nhi! Me ghar ja kr check kr ln gi! Wishes aa rahi hn gi university or college fellows ki taraf say!" Hana sofly replied that Zayn was barely able to catch what she was saying.

"Okay! Main reply kr deta hn tmhari jagah phir!" Zayn said.

"Ap rehnay dain or wesay b ap ko password nhi pata or meray hath me to mehndi lagi hain!" Hana said hurriedly as if she was trying to hide something.

"okay! Okay! No need to get defensive!" Zayn said while raising his hands as if surrendering.

"Koi larkay wagaira ka chakar lag raha h mjhay! I'm sure it's about a boy! Girls do tend to get boy crazy when they get in university." Humail said in a hushed tone.

"Yeah! It could be but we should not say anything until it's not cleared!" Zarmeena said.

"Yes! It's wrong to say something like that about her! She is just a child! And we should not talk about it here as it can ruin our family's reputation!" Zaroon said to everyone.

Everyone remained quiet after that but Zamid and Zayn got worried. They were not believing it but doubt had taken birth in their heads.

Rayaan was neutral but he knew that it is not possible. He had observed hana enough to know that she is very religious. She does everything while keeping Islam as her main guide.

After hana was done, they got in their cars and made their way to a small mart as the girls wanted to get some Bangles. Hana was not a big fan of bangles so she just looked around the mart. All the boys were observing that so Zayn walked towards hana.

"Why are you not getting bangles?" Zayn asked softly.

"I don't like bangles! I am not a big fan of them so..!" hana replied.

"Then what do you want?" Zayn asked to make her buy something.

"Nothing much! Actually nothing really!" Hana replied with a shrug of her shoulders.

"You have not bought any shoes from the mall so come on and let's get you some shoes!" Zayn grabbed hana's hand and dragged her to the Shoe side.

"Bhai, I have lots of shoes so I don't need them!" Hana protested and tried to free her hand but Zayn was not taking any of it.