Chapter 59 (Last)

Rukhsati

“Baat sunain! (Listen!)” hana begin! She was sitting on the front seat with rayaan on the driving seat.

“Gee sunaiye! (Yes?)” he answered with a smile and a mocking tone in his voice as she was very nervous looking and he tried to lighten the mood!

“Wo na mjhay bohot bhook lagi hai! (Actually, I’m hungery!)” she finally spoke and looked at him with innocent eyes.

“Khana nhi khaya tmnay abhi? (Did not you just had your food in the hall!)” he asked back in confusion and concern while looked at her for a second or two and then looked back at the road.

“Nhi! Wo asal main saray mjhay dekh rahay thay to menay thorha sa khaya or phir mjhay ajeeb lagnay laga! Ab mjhay kuch khana hai! Please kisi restaurant pr chaltay hain! Issi bahanay ghar pr saro ko time b mill jaye ga koi hmaray welcome krnay ka! (No! Actually, everyone was looking at me from time to time and it made me feel very uncomfortable so I ate just some spoons of rice and that’s it! Now I want something to eat! Let’s go to some restaurant, please! This way, everyone at home will get some more time to prepare for our welcome!)” she told him and then gave some more reasons to rayaan so that he will accept her demand for food.

“Acha! Kiya mood hai! Mera matlab hai k kiya khana pasand karay gi meri Biwi?! (Okay! So what’s the mood! I mean, what my wife would like to eat!?)” he smiled and then nodded! At his question, instead of answering, hana pouted.

“Pyaari biwi kaha karain! (You should call me beautiful wife!)” she said with a demanding tone and folded her arms on her with a huff!

“Oh my bad! So, what my Pretty Wife would like to eat?” he chuckled a little and then corrected himself! He again asked and this time with the endearment that made her to blush and then give a big smile with all of her teeth out on display!

“Uhh! What about Zinger Burger and then some Gol Gappay and then ice cream!” she excitedly told him about her cravings.

“Ye sab or wo b in kaproon main! Kiya ho gaya hai! Sab nay tmhay hi dekhna hai! Or khaa lo gi itna sab! (All this and that too in these clothes! What is wrong with you! Everyone will stare at you in these clothes! And can you eat all this!)” he asked with shock and a little hesitation in eating these kind of things in their wedding attire.

“Ap meray khanay pr nazar na rakhain! Main kha loon gi or wesay b! Ek ye hi to kabliyat hai meray main k main jitni dikhti hn na us say kahi zyada kha sakti hn! Ab chalain! Phir ghar b jana hai! Mjhay to neend b anay lag gayi hai! (You should not keep an eye on my food! I can eat all this! And then again, this is the only talent that I have! I mean, I can eat more than what I look! Now, let’s go! We have to go home too! I am even starting to feel sleepy now!)” she again pouted and told him to do what she asked him to. She was sleepy too and very tired after all the excitement wore off of her!

“Jee zaroor! Or koi hukam ho meray liye to wo b bata dijiye ga! (Yes of course! If there is any more order for me then please do tell me!)” rayaan shook his head at his stubborn wife and then mockingly asked if there was something else.

“Zyada sarcastic honay ki zaroorat nhi hai! Ab ap ki har cheez pr mera pura pura haq hai! Mamma or tayi mama nay kaha tha is liye ab mjhay ap say darr nhi lagta! (You don’t have to be so sarcastic! Now I have full right on every single thing of yours! Mamma and Aunt told me that I don’t have to be scared of you anymore!)” she said and then tried to look brave in front of him.

“Acha jee! (Oh really!?)” he stopped the car in front of a fast food restaurant and then turned towards her and exclaimed with poker face.

“Nhi wo mera matlab hai k ap hain hi itnay achay k ap mjhay meray haq say mehroom to nhi karain gay na! Hehe! (No I mean you are such a nice person that you will never keep me away from my rights! Hehe!)” she got nervous and softly said this but upon hearing him chuckle, she looked up and then pouted again as he was mocking her. But she left it for now as she was hungry and got out of the car! Rayaan followed her and they both ordered burgers and some fries with drinks. Everyone was looking at them and whispering things but they ignored everything and enjoyed each other’s company.