Chapter 50

Here you go as promised! 😊
.

...........
After sometime, Hanan and Ibrahim left for their own place while everyone was just sitting in lounge in silence. No one had anything to say so it was an awkward atmosphere in there.

“Hana, why didn’t you ever tell me anything?” Hiba finally broke the silence and asked the question with extreme hurt in her voice. Even asfand was hurt but he gently patted his wife’s shoulder in order to sooth her.

“Mamma, I was scared that you will not believe me!” she replied while looking at her parents with frown and scared expression.

“But I thought you could say anything to me and your Baba without ever feeling insecure! You know I will never judge you! I trust you more than anything then why baby! Huh?” Hiba asked further while taking hana’s hands in her. She lovingly patted her cheek and asked for explanation.

“I’m sorry!” She apologized with tears in her eyes and then started to cry softly. Hiba just hugged her daughter tightly. She soothed her and when she was calm, they parted a little and just sat close to each other.

“Acha bas karain! Ab sab kuch clear ho gaya hai na! Chhorhay is sab ko! (Okay enough! Now everything is clear na! Leave all of this!)” Zayn said while trying to clear the tension. Hiba and asfand glared at him.

“I will talk to you later!” Asfand threateningly said to his younger son.

“Okay Okay!” He replied nervously.

“Okay I understand that you guys are angry at me for hiding it and you guys should be too! But we can discuss it later! What I really want to talk about is why Hana has to stay at their place! Why can’t they come and stay here if they want to spend time with her!” Zayn asked while coming in his overprotective mode. He did not want his sister to spend a night at another place and here she was asked to stay for don’t know how many nights. He wants his sister all to himself.

“Yeah! Even I would say that we should tell them to stay with us instead of sending hana there!” Zamid suggested. He spoke for the first time in all this. His protectiveness had also awoken with the thought of hana spending night somewhere else.

Rayaan was silently listening and digesting all the new information. He was feeling bittersweet in all this. On one hand, he was happy that she got her family and that too, a loving and doting kind. On the other hand, he was sadden too as it was like his world was getting away from him. He was getting scared that she will decide to go with her brothers and would not want to marry him now after last night’s outburst.

In this situation, he left everything on Allah! He knew that if she was written in his destiny then she will be his! No matter the circumstances. He decided to accept anything that was decided as he wants to give this option in hana’s hand. He wants her to decide whatever she wants in her life!

He also did not want her to go but when he saw a big smile on her face, he decided to remain silent and let her go! But he was becoming anxious.

“I am not asking any of you guys! My daughter wants to go so she will go! I have not given any right to you guys to decide for her! Her parents are still alive to make decisions for her!” Hiba glared at her sons and said all this with extreme possessiveness. After getting to know that her daughter had spent the whole day and most of the night while sitting outside of the gates, she was very disappointed and angry at her children. Hana told her everything in the morning before going to university when she came to ask for permission to spend some time with Hanan.

Hana was telling all this because she thought she had disrespected her brothers by shouting on them due to her periods! But, hiba became worried that how can her sons be this irresponsible. She had trusted all the kids with her only daughter and they had proven her that she should never trust them with her baby ever again! And that too, in a most brutal way! She was thankful to Allah that her child was safe at least but was still very bitter about it. She had informed Asfand about it too and he was also very angry at them. Especially Zamid and Zayn!