05

Some days passed after that lovely incident... To be honest you as well as Seokjin, were too busy at work as you both were going to take some days off for your wedding. You both met seldomly for any preparation purpose otherwise mostly texted each other. As your wedding day was approaching you felt nervous. On the other hand, Seokjin was quite relaxed & handled everything in organised manner.

A week before wedding....

You were laying on your bed as usual staring at the ceiling. You were thinking about Jonghyun, how happy he would have been & if he would have been there, then he would have single handedly prepared for the wedding. Tears started rolling down your eyes as you remembered the most painful memory.

The most agonizing part was that you didn't even get to attend his funeral. You were on a trip with your cousins to foreign when you received a call from your parents telling that your brother was no more. You were told that he died in an accident. You world came crashing down. You couldn't believe that your brother, who in his whole life had never even thought ill of someone was lying lifeless. The thought of him not being beside you haunted you. You cried for hours until your sight blurred & you fainted. You woke up only to realize that you were senseless for straight five days. You didn't want to return to your house as it was lifeless & you would miss your brother more when your parents came to take you.

After returning you spent endless sleepless nights & most of the time ended up getting hospitalized. It took you almost 3 years to get back to normal. You still missed your brother & you still blamed yourself for his death. He didn't go on trip as it was his final year of graduation & he wanted to do an internship. You didn't forced him thinking it was important for his career. If you had forced him you were sure he would have gone with you. You still regretted for not taking him with you, for not being there with him, for not telling how much he meant to you & not seeing him when he breathed his last. This was a scar on your heart which would never heal. A scar which you kept to yourself not intending to let go.

You never talked to your parents regarding the death of your brother. On the other hand your parents too avoided any talks about that incident. You knew that Seokjin was there at the time of Jonghyun's death. He was the one to inform your parents & others. You never saw Seokjin & didn't know about his whereabouts after Jonghyun's death until now. It was more like, that he went on a hiding. You wanted to confront him, to know what were Jonghyun's last words, why couldn't he save him & many more questions that lingered in your mind every single day. You were still lost in your thoughts until your phone's notification popped up making you startled. It was a message from Minhye. Minhye was your best friend, you two became really close after your brother's death. She really became your support after his death & she was the only one you trusted after your brother.

Minhye- I'm back from the tour!

Y/N- Finally! I missed
you so much.

Minhye- Missed you my ass!
Not even a single text I
got from you.

Y/N- I'm sorry! Actually
I have something
to tell you.

Minhye- That you are
getting married!

Y/N- How the hell do you
know that? Are you a
spy or something?

Minhye- Maybe!
You never know.
I have my sources!

Y/N- Oh shut up! I was
planning to tell you
after your return.

Minhye- Of course, how could
you not tell the maid of honor!

Y/N- Ah yes. Let's meet at our
favourite cafe tomorrow
at usual time. I got lot of
things to tell & discuss.

Minhye- Sure babes! You
definitely gotta lot of
things to explain!

Y/N- Ok. You better be
on time girl! See
you tomorrow!

With that you went off to sleep. Next day you woke up & after finishing your morning routine you slipped into a comfortable dress & headed out to meet Minhye. You were very excited to meet her after so many days. As you entered the cafe you saw Minhye waiting for you. As soon as she saw you she ran towards you hugging you. Then you both started catching up. She asked you questions as she if she was investigating something. It wasn't new for you as she was always like this. She investigated actually asked a lot about Seokjin. You couldn't help but laugh at the detective vibes she gave off. Hours passed by but you both were too involved in your talks to notice. Finally you bid her goodbye after she drove you to your house.

After taking bath you changed & got on your bed. You checked your phone to see 4 missed calls from Seokjin.

You panicked if something bad has happened & called him. Not even a full ring & he picked up as if he was waiting for your call. You asked him what happened & if he was alright. All he asked was....

~~~~

Don't curse me for the cliffhanger! 😂
You can guess & comment what Jin is going to ask!
Don't forget to vote my readers!
Borahae! 💜😘

Don't curse me for the cliffhanger! 😂You can guess & comment what Jin is going to ask! Don't forget to vote my readers! Borahae! 💜😘