15

Jin dropped you back at your place, of course after tickling the hell out of you. You were really happy that all the misunderstandings got cleared. But nervousness & excitement knocked your mind coz your wedding was now only a day apart. You were scrolling through newsfeed when you got a text from Minhye. She seemed to be more excited for your wedding than you. You both checked out all necessary to dos.  After discussing all of those, you both were relieved as  almost all the preparations were taken care off. You decided to sleep but again that phone beeped. This time it was Jin. He asked you to accompany him to the wedding venue for final preparations. You agreed as you were already planning to visit the venue.

You finally laid on the bed with the intention of dozing off but you couldn't. Whether anxiety or fear,  something kept you awake. So the ultimate remedy, you got up & played the cassette. With his voice touching your soul, you felt a series a cold wind gushing over your body. You closed your eyes, now feeling his presence. Yes, you knew he was always with you,  watching over you, protecting you. A tear escaped your eye. Again a tear, then again, now forming stream against your cheeks. You saw him, a smiling form, standing on a beautiful flower bed, calling your name. The place was unknown to you but something was usual about it's serenity unlike the dark valley that appeared in your nightmares. He raised his arms calling you in for a hug but as you were about to hug him he vanished. "Oppa", you screamed opening your eyes only to realize he did came to you, it wasn't just a delirium. You were now shedding happy tears as you knew your brother was with you. After a while you finally slept hoping to meet your brother again in Dreamland!

Next day....

Jin picked you up & both of you went to the wedding venue. "Jinhee won't come?", you asked. " No, she went back to States!", he blurted out. "WHAT? NO WAY! HOW COULD SHE? SHE DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME!",you literally shouted in his ears. " The hell! I was joking. She's shifting her stuffs. Ah yes, she got her own house. My god Y/N you almost made me deaf!", Jin said in disbelief. The stage was set in the middle & it was really beautifully decorated. Jin went to talk to the manager.

You were roaming around, as you saw several workers in a hustle. Suddenly a worker bumped your shoulder causing you to stumble back. He helped you to stand straight, apologized & literally vanished. But you noticed a paper cheat in your hand. You got confused, where did it came from is what you thought. However you opened it & got confused. "You still got time. Cancel it or get ready to face the mere consequences." was what written on the paper. Was it directed to you or just a misplacement , What to cancel, What consequences, Why would anyone have any problem regarding anything related to you? You snapped back to reality when Jin called you. Again, you kept the note in your bag not intending to inform Jin about it.

Meanwhile....

"Hey babe!", Jinhee said picking up the phone. "Hey love, how are you? ",  said a male voice on the other side. "I'm great,  it's just.....I'm missing you.", Jinhee said while unpacking boxes. " It's only been 2 days & my babe already misses me?", asked the male voice. "Yeah babe, don't you know, you are my greatest addiction.", Jinhee said. "Just wait a bit darling.", said the man.  "You know how impatient I can be", said Jinhee. " I love you babe. You have no idea that alone your voice can do magic on me. ", the man said. " Yeah I know that babe, very well. Now let me complete my unpacking. I'll  call you later. Bye love.", she said hanging up.

At Jin's House.....

"Hyung, finally you are getting married!", screamed Hoseok. " Yes, but don't you dare to love me less.", Namjoon said trying to do an Aigoo. "Aishh, this brat! Unbelievable!", hissed Yoongi. " Am I a joke to you?", Jin said facepalming. "But on a serious note, we have to be very careful. As tomorrow is the wedding day, there lies several risks. We can't take chances. So we have to keep eyes on every single thing.", Yoongi said taking out his gun.

"Hyung, you got a new one?", Hoseok asked with widening his eyes. " That's not fair. I also want a new one.", Namjoon eyed Jin. "Me too hyung. This is biasing.", said Hoseok. " Biasing? Woah. Call it whatever you want. But accept the fact Jin hyung loves me more. And you brats, if by any chance you both forgot, I'm in higher rank than you.", Suga said smirking.

"Aishh.... Hey Stob it! Will you?", Jin said looking at the youngers, " And about the new gun, I have bought it for you two too." "Jinjja?", both Namjoon & Hoseok shouted in unison. " There goes these twins again. ", Yoongi said laughing. "We are not twins!", again both shouted in unison. Jin walked into the kitchen as he gave up on them.

"Hyung, ask Yoongi hyung to stop teasing us!", NamSeok (Yes, that's what they are called in pair!) stormed into the kitchen. " I neither know you both nor Yoongi.", Jin blurted out, "I don't believe that I raised you all to see this day."

"Eomma, you failed as a mother then. ", Hoseok said. " This time I agree with him.", Namjoon said. "Ah really! So no new guns for you both.", Jin said twisting their ears. "Ouch! Oww Oww!", both shouted as Jin dragged them out of the kitchen by twisting their ears. After mercying their ears Jin said gravely, "But jokes apart, guys be careful tomorrow & let's revise our plan once more. I want no mistake & no hindrance."

Annyeong my readers. Sorry for the late update! Author nim is sick again 😢

So I'm crying again. I'm so excited for the movie that I can't hold my emotions anymore! 😭💞 Check out the new trailer!

Let me know if you liked this update or not.
Don't  forget to comment.
Keep reading, Keep voting!
Borahae! 💜✨💞