07

You woke up in the morning & the first thing you did was to check your phone. But you became heavily disappointed after finding no calls, not even a text from Jin to follow up.

As obvious your mood was down for the whole day. It was so obvious seeing you that even your parents asked you if everything was alright & you just told them that you were stressed with work as didn't want them to get worried. You decided not to disturb Jin anymore. More of like not to call or text him until he does it first. But you really waited for a text or a call from him. Checking your phone every minute & finding nothing but disappointment you got really tired. You thought of spending some time with Minhye but decided to not tell about this incident to Minhye.

You both met at your usual spot & did fun things. Thanks to Minhye, she was really your mood maker. But one thing that bothered you was Minhye continuously questioning you about Jin. That doesn't really bother you but you sometimes got irritated. After reaching home you changed your clothes & started searching for k dramas in your laptop. You were watching Memories of Alhambra & you literally got drowned in the intense plot enough to not notice any other things happening around.

Suddenly you heard your phone ring & looked at it to be coming from Jin. You ignored until the call ended. Your eyes widened to see 5 missed calls from Jin. What on the earth got you so involved that you didn't even hear a single ring. As you were going to call him, there was another call from him. You picked up hesitantly.

"Where on the earth are you Y/N to not pick up my phone?", Jin literally shouted on the other side. You jolted from him shouting on you. 

"I-I'm s-sorry, I c-couldn't hear. ", you said stuttering. 

"How can you be so irresponsible Y/N? How come you never hear my calls on urgent situations?", shouted Jin. This statement made your blood boiled.  

"Excuse me, who are you calling irresponsible?" you said, " It was you who didn't even bother calling me back & now you have the audacity to call me irresponsible?"

"Y/N I didn't mean to--", you cut Jin saying, "I don't want to talk to you now. Bye." 

You hanged up on him. Tears were running down your cheeks while you sat on your bed sobbing uncontrollably. You were not able to figure out the sudden change in behaviour. It was like he was not the Jin you knew but someone else.

Meanwhile....

"How could I loose my temper?", Jin said rubbing his temples, " Thank God she hung up otherwise I would have blown up my cover." 

"Weren't you being too harsh on her just now", said a man with a calm voice sitting on the couch with his legs crossed.

"I know Yoongi but I got scared when she didn't pick up the call & when she did I just blurted out."said Jin. 

"You should be more composed hyung otherwise it will cause trouble ", said Yoongi. 

"You don't need to tell me that you know.", said Jin in anger.

"I'm just reminding you hyung, we came this far & cannot afford any silly mistake at this stage.", Yoongi said with seriousness. 

"I never wanted to marry her Yoongi. But I'm bound to because---" Yoongi cut him by saying, "We all know that hyung, don't look back, don't get carried away, after coming this far there's no looking back."

"I just hope everything goes according to the plan.", said Jin. 

"It will but now you should apologize to Y/N real quick before the situation gets out of our hands. Remember we can't let Y/N go out from our hands. She is key to this whole thing.", said Yoongi. 

"I'll do whatever it takes to make it up.", said Jin.

Back to you....

After you calmed down, you really started to rethink about your decision to marry Jin. Suddenly you started to doubt if the sweet side of Jin was just an act & in real he is not so. What if after marriage the situation got worse. But on the other hand Jin being your brother's best friend was the fact that conflicted all other thoughts. You trusted your brother blindly. But you really needed to clear up all the confusion before this marriage takes place. But you had no idea how to do so because talking to Jin is the last thing you wanted to do now. Unable to figure out what to do now you went back to watching the drama. You chose Hyun Bin over Jin as your ultimate partner!

(Author nim- It's really difficult to choose though. Lol😂😂😂
Jin- Shut up Author nim, Don't even think of choosing someone over Worldwide handsome! Now back to the plot.)

What you were unaware of was about the pair of eyes that were sticking on you always. Everything you did, every move you made, everyone you met, everywhere you went, nothing literally nothing escaped those pair of eyes. Like those eyes were made for monitoring you.

Sounds creepy right?

Next day.....

You got ready to go to work. While getting down the stairs for eating breakfast you saw a familiar figure sitting at the dining hall talking to your parents. You were quick to realize who he was. You went your parents greeting them completely ignoring him. Your parents found it weird & asked if everything was okay between you two. Of course you never intended on telling the truth. But before you could say something, Jin spoke up, "Eomma, Appa, everything is alright but I wanted to ask something for which I needed your permission."

"What? ", all three of you asked in unison. Jin chuckled & answered rather asking another question, "Can I take Y/N out for a date today? ", he continued, "And also if you don't mind can Y/N stay at my house for today?"

~~~~

What reaction do you except from three of them on this?

Hey my readers, I hope you are doing well😇
Did you like this chapter? Let me know through the comments & DMs!
Keep reading, keep voting!
Borahae! 😘💜😍 (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)

Hey my readers, I hope you are doing well😇Did you like this chapter? Let me know through the comments & DMs! Keep reading, keep voting! Borahae! 😘💜😍 (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)