23

You woke up to find yourself in a familiar place. White ceiling, IV Drips, Oxygen mask and everything else that once happened to be your necessity, your life support. You were terrified. You started shouting as you did 6 years ago on waking up with same pain, same plight. Suddenly the doctor & nurses came running, holding you, injecting with a drug, causing you to fall asleep. 16 hours, still no sign of you waking up.

Jin was in front of you, looking at your indigent form.  Red fluffy eyes, messy hair, pathetic self is what one would except to be his bind. But instead he sat there with cold eyes, poker face, showcasing no emotion at all. His eyes glued on you 24X7, as in waiting for the slightest movement of your body. He sat holding your hand, suddenly your finger moved. His eyes widened, as you finally responded. He was so astounded but being Kim Seokjin, he decided to observe you. You moving your another finger caused him to call the doctor.

After the check up the doctor informed him that you could gain consciousness any moment. The doctor told something else too which caused a distressed expression on his face. Jin entered your ward & sat where he was sitting before. You slowly opened your eyes but this time you didn't panic. Jin observed you the whole time, waiting for you to speak. You took time to absorb things. "Y/N, you feeling better?", Jin said to make you speak. You looked at him finally speaking, " Seok Jin? Is that you? What are you doing here? What happened to me? Where are my parents?" Jin sighed & went out of the room.

"She don't remember our marriage. You told you were able to pump out most of the dosage. Then why can't she remember me?", he asked the doctor frustrated. "Exactly, I told most of the dosage not all. It was a highly menacing drug. A small amount can do blunders while she was given a high dosage. Still according to my knowledge she shouldn't get amnesiac, as I gave her the antidote. Maybe it's taking time for her immune to respond. But I'm sure, it won't take long. I'm expecting her to become normal within a month.", the doctor explained. " That be better, otherwise...", he paused death glaring the doctor. The doctor gulped break into sweat.

Jin came back to your ward, with the doctor. You sat their clueless, not knowing anything. The doctor explained you everything. You listened to him quietly, taking in all what is was saying. After the doctor left, the room fell into awkward silence. "Y/N, the thing is we got married almost a week ago. We were in our honeymoon trip until.... ", he said finally breaking the ice. You eyes widened. " What? We are married? How come? How come I don't remember anything? Why did I marry you. Ah my heads hurts! ", you said holding your head. He helped you lie down. "Y/N, first you rest. I'll answer your every question. I'll help you remember.", he said & with that he left.

"Yoongi, he almost got Y/N. I want to kill that bastard", he shrieked on Yoongi at the phone. "Hyung, calm down. We'll get him. How is Y/N?", asked Yoongi. " She's recovering but she lost her memories of our marriage. ", Jin sighed. " What? How much will it take for her to recover?", Yoongi asked concerned. "A month maybe. I'll have to be more careful regarding her. And yes, did Hoseok go on the mission?", asked Jin. " Yes, he is at it. Moreover, me & Namjoon will be heading today.", Yoongi informed him. "Be careful, I want him anyhow. I'll call you later.", Jin said hanging up.

"What did you do to her?", he said banging the table. " Nothing, just gave her the taste of her own medicine.", Minho said smirking. "If I knew you are this handy, I wouldn't have sent you.", said the man, " I want Y/N---", he was cut off. "And I want Seokjin.", Minho completed his part.

After a day under observation, you were discharged. The same night, you both flew back to Seoul. After reaching, Jin informed the parents including Jinhee about your condition. They were shocked. Your parents almost broke down as they didn't want to see their daughter suffering again. You couldn't process what was going on. It took a lot of effort for your parents to send you to Jin's place which was also you place. Finally, you agreed to go to your husband, apparently.

You were really uncomfortable to share home with Seokjin. You decided to sleep in the guestroom. Jin being a gentleman, gave you the space you needed. Next day, Seokjin explained the whole thing. How you were arranged married to him &  how much both of you loved each other. He also explained that he got a call from the hospital where you were admitted & he had no idea who saved you.

Sitting in your room, you sighed for the hundredth time as you didn't understand why you were the one with all these sufferings. You however, decided build your relationship with your husband. You got up & went towards SeokJin's room. You heard him talking to someone. You were about to leave until you heard your name being mentioned. " Y/N doesn't know anything about this, let alone her amnesia.", Jin spoke on the phone. After few seconds, he spoke again, "Yeah, no way Y/N could find about us. Relax! Hye Jin ah, let's meet tomorrow. I miss you already. We gotta discuss matters too.", he said smiling. You could see him through the creak. You went to your room straight. You didn't understand why your heart ached, after all you thought you had no feelings for him.

"Shoot", Hoseok said sternly. Before Jimin could pull the trigger, the target collapsed, bloodied. Jimin & Hoseok looked at each other confused. Taking position, they scanned the surrounding, in case if anyone is eyeing on them. They saw a figure approaching them, coming closer with a smirk plastered face he said, " Missed me?"........

A/N:
Hey you
Yes you🙂
The one reading this ❤
Have a nice day 💜

Thank You Sushmitu2 for the lovely note! 💙

Are you playing BTS WORLD? Ah I'm stuck in chapter 6. 😢 I'm really growing impatient to know what lies ahead. 😶

Did you like the update? Let me know through comments & DMs. 😇

Keep reading, Keep voting! 🧡
Borahae! 💜