10

You both took a silent ride towards Jin's house as you were about to spend the night at his place. No one among you both dared to speak anything after the intimate moment. You were looking outside the window avoiding eye contact with him, still blushing like a tomato as the scene repeatedly flashed on your mind. You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't noticed you've reached until you saw Jin opening the car door for you. You stepped out only to find yourself standing before a mansion. You followed behind Jin to see entering Security code to enter. Several thoughts lingered in your mind. You knew he was well off but that doesn't relate to him having  a mansion all to himself. What's with those bodyguards guarding the gate?  What was he, a mafia, a celebrity or what else to have such a tight security? Maybe he is someone very important whom you didn't thought of to be.

You entered the house & your jaw dropped seeing the beautiful decor. Jin noticed your expression. "I know I'm quite amaJINg", he said chuckling. " Indeed", you said hitting his arm.
You sat on the couch when he offered you something to drink.

"What is this? You definitely planning to kill me? ", you said quirking your brows.

" Yes I'm planning to do so but not that quick my love! ",  he said, " This is my special recipe & you are one of those fortunate person who gets to taste it! ". You drank the syrup or juice or whatever it was in a go only to be wanting it more. You knew Jin was a great cook but you didn't expect him to be this good. You shamelessly asked for more & slug it in no seconds.

"You know I'm addicted to whatever this is", you said winking. With that he pulled you towards him, you almost hitting his chest.

Lifting your chin he said, " And I'm addicted to you". This time you leaned closer to him but it was ruined due to sudden ring. Jin picked up the phone in utter disappointment walking into a room.  You sat there hitting your head multiple times thinking about what you were going to do.

Few moments later, Jin walked out of the room apologizing. You gestured him it's alright. "So where were we? ", Jin said smiling mischievously.

"We were no where Ahjusshi", you said laughing. "Am I that old?", he said fake crying. "Maybe, who knows?", you said.

With that you saw Jin stepping towards you. You stepped back in sync until you hit the wall. He took the chance to trap you between his arms. Seeing him giving intense look you tickled him. He was literally begging you to stop when you took the chance to escape. You saw him chasing you but you hurriedly tried to open the door of the nearest room. Unfortunately it was locked. On turning around you saw Jin standing behind you with an almost angry expression. "It's my office room", he said coldly. You nodded with confusion, thinking what caused his sudden mood change.

After taking bath, you came out wearing his clothes, of course you forgot to bring your clothes in the hustle. Both of you decided to watch movies again. You were deciding which movie to watch when suddenly your eyes searched for Jin & there he goes cooking again.

You eyes glued to his perfect back. His broad shoulders were tempting you to the extend that you could jump at him any moment. Your feet automatically took you towards him. He turned only to get bumped by you. That's when you came back to your senses. "You need something", asked Jin.

You tried to find excuses. " Umm...  Yeah. I-I just w-wanted to take a look at another Jin's special.", you said stuttering & smiling at same time. Jin chuckled at your cute response. You both talked while eating then decided to watch A millionaire's first love. You already started sobbing while watching the sad plot after reaching the mid way only.

"I'm sorry", said Jin looking down. You turned towards him with a confused look. " You know I shouldn't have shouted on you that day. I lost my temper, I don't know why, also I got scared because---" he paused for a moment. "It was so wrong of me. I'm really sorry Y/N", Jin said sincerely.

"I'm sorry too. I too shouldn't have shouted on you. It was my fault not picking up your call. I shouldn't have let my emotions take over me. I promise to control my emotions & not behave next time onwards. I hope you'll forgive me Jin.", you said sobbing. You were pulled into a hug. You hugged him tightly not intending to let go, it was like you missed the warmth. The warmth you want to be wrapped in forever. You both were glad to clear all the misunderstandings.

By the end of the movie you were a crying mess. Jin was aware of your situation. He knew you would be like this. He wondered why did you even choose this movie in first place.

Nevertheless,  he took you to the guest bedroom. You laid down on the bed holding his hand not intending to let go. He sang you a lullaby. You didn't have the slightest idea about how mesmerising his voice was. You thought to yourself that how much polished a person could be? How many qualities do you still got to uncover? How can this person be so highly calibrated? With all these thoughts your eyelids became heavy & you fell asleep with the aid of his Lullaby.

Next morning you woke up to the smell of coffee. You went to downstairs to see Jin preparing breakfast.

"It seems You love to cook a lot", you said. "Yes even I had dreamt of becoming a chef.", he said. "But didn't become one", you asked, "Why? ".

"You never know what turn your life would be taking. Situation comes when you are left with no choice.",  he said almost choking. You could feel the pain in his words. You immediately hugged him comforting him. You decided to change the topic & started teasing him to lighten his mood. After freshening up & eating, Jin dropped you at your place. You continued with your daily routine but couldn't stop thinking about the Jin. It seemed like he owned your mind & of course your heart too. You had definitely fallen in love with that charming guy.

~~~~

This fluffy lovey dovey chapter was on the request of a sincere reader. The longest chapter I've written till now. 😅
Did you like it? Plz comment or DM if you have any request too!🙏😊
Keep reading,  keep voting!
Borahae!💜✨❤

 😅Did you like it? Plz comment or DM if you have any request too!🙏😊Keep reading,  keep voting! Borahae!💜✨❤