38

"Now that you know me, no need of all these.", he said removing his face mask & cap. "H-How could you? I liked you.", you said still in shock. "Only if you had liked me the other way.", he said sighing. "Do you really think I can be your's?", you said finally breaking down. " Yes, I'll make you mine. I'll take you with me. We'll be married. You'll bear my children. You'll be my family. You'll give me a family.", he said smiling. "I thought that you are someone who cared for me. I respected you. But what you did? You killed my brother. Hurt my husband. And now, you are going to kill me too.", the words came out which you never thought would be for him. "I killed your brother? You are really dense, Ain't you!", he said. " You! You killed your brother. He was killed because of you. I never wanted to kill him, he was my.......... friend, afterall. I would have saved him from Minho, if your so called smart husband hadn't jumped in.", his words came out somehow grieved.

As you were reflecting on his words. You heard faint sounds coming from outside. "He must have come for you.", he said. " Time to say goodbye to your husband. Let this pain in ass be killed by me.", he continued as he retaped your mouth. He injected you with something. "Sleep my baby. When you wake up, I'll make sure to let you see your husband's body.", he smirked turning. You tried to speak but failed of course. Then your vision blurred as you lost consciousness.

He loaded his gun & locked the door behind. "Hello! my friend.", he said as he saw Jin staring him. "Friend? Yes, we used to be. But that doesn't really go with you. Do you really think you'll succeed in doing it? ", Jin asked in a calm voice. " I should have really told her about you, the day you met her, again.", Jin continued. "Whatever! This time I ain't freeing her.", he said smirking. " I'll kill you & make her mine. She'll be giving me a family.", he intentionally spit out those words. "You heartless jerk. I should have known that you are not the one we were friends with. You let him be killed. You stood there & did nothing. He was your friend, for God's sake. Huh! Who am I telling all this. A fucking psychopath! You are not eve--", Jin was cut off. "Kim SeokJin! Don't--", he was cut off. "Byun Baekhyun! Just don't. You knew you could have saved Jonghyun. You knew, Minho, who is not even your own brother, was going to sell Y/N! You knew he would have no way let you be with Y/N, after you satisfied your needs. You knew it all!  Didn't you? And What you did? You killed our friendship. You killed our trust. You..... You killed yourself too! The Baekhyun we knew, had died that day only.", a tear escaped as Jin let out those unspoken words he had been burying for years.

"Why did you even come back? I thought you went for good but no! Look at your pathetic self Baek. Somehow, my heart, my mind, thought that maybe the old Baek is back. But how fool of me. A dead soul can't come back. Still I didn't want to hurt Y/N. So I kept quiet. Let her meet you. She respected you Baek & what did she get in return?", Jin gave him cold look. "I was wrong. I was blinded. I never intended on it. I wanted to save Jonghyun! But it's was because of you, yes fucking you that I couldn't do anything.", Baekhyun said tearing up. "You don't know how many sleepless nights I spent. How much I missed him. How the guilt ate me up. I still remember that look of disgust that ghosted his face seeing me while he breathed his last. ", tears finally streamed down his cheeks.

Flashback........

"It just don't feel right. I mean Baek liking Y/N is alright but after what you said I just can't.", Jonghyun said. "It's upto you Jonghyunie. I'm only afraid coz he's brother is an wanted mafia. I frankly am not trusting Y/N with him. Plus don't you think Baek is acting weird these days.", Jin said. " Yes, but I found it normal, until I accidentally saw a text from his brother. I got chills. That's why I sent Y/N at our cousin's place.", Jonghyun said. "Plus, I know that you like my Y/Nie too.", Jonghyun chuckled. Jin widened his eyes. " What? No, I mean how did you?", Jin was totally flabbergasted. "Am I that obvious?", Jin asked scratching the nape of his neck in embarrassment. "God! Of course you are. The way you steal glances at her. The way you become attentive even listening her name makes it so easy. Nevertheless, we need to find out their hideout. So that we can turn them to the police. This way, Y/N can be safe.", Jonghyun said. " Exactly! I'm damn sure that Minho is helping Baek only to get Y/N for himself. He must have planned on trafficking her.", Jin signed in frustration.

4 days later..........

"You really don't have to do this.", Jonghyun said as his eyes were glued on the shabby farmhouse at least what it looked like. "The heck! I'm under training & soon going to be handling these kinda cases daily. In fact, You shouldn't be going.", Jin retaliated. "I don't want you to get harmed.", somehow Jonghyun's expression softened. " I won't & I won't let you too.", Jin said. Only if he knew what was awaiting for them. "Hey isn't it, Baek?", Jonghyun asked. "Yes. Ok listen I'll follow him to get confirmation whether it's really their hideout or not.", Jin said. " If I don't come back in 15 minutes, call the officer who's number I gave. And won't you dare to follow in.", Jin continued.

Jonghyun panicked as it was already 20 minutes & Jin didn't return. He tried calling the officer's number but the network turned out to be jammed. Helpless & panicked he decided to go inside. He entered to see an dark, empty room. Confused he walked in but what he didn't notice was the CCTV Camera. Suddenly a gun was held at his back. "Hey buddy! Need any help?", he heard a voice behind him. Before he could turn,he was hit on head, causing him to faint. He hissed in pain on gaining consciousness. What he saw made him aghasted. His hands & legs were tied as he laid on the floor. Stood in front of him was Minho along with Baekhyun......

Annyeong my readers! Did you like this update? Let me know! 😇

Today I'm gonna share 2 videos of these super cute Feti! If only time could turn back!
︵‿︵(´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ ')︵‿︵(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

Don't talk to me! I'm soft┌(˵༎ຶ  ل͟  ༎ຶ˵)┐

Keep reading, Keep Voting! 💙💚
Borahae! 💜✨❤