11

"I fucking kissed her!", Jin shrieked at the man sitting in front of him. "Well, isn't it pretty obvious? After all, she's going to be your wife", said the man smirking. "Shut up! Don't fucking act like you don't know anything!", Jin yelled at him, "How long do I have to keep on pretending?"

"You really don't have to hyung! It's alright. Let your emotions take over you, sometimes.", said the man. "Yoongi, why don't you understand, it goes nowhere, nowhere I want it to be.", Jin said rubbing his temples.

"Hyung, look at me! Stop with all this act. You better stick up to the plan.", said Yoongi, "What?  Isn't it what you want to hear?".

"Yes, that's better, you brat. Next time, don't give me your grandpa advices.", said Jin at a disgusted Yoongi.

(Author nim- A to the G to the U to the STD 
I’m d boy because I’m from D
Yoongi- Stfu Author nim! That's my line!          
Author nim- Oops! I'm sorry.                               
Yoongi- That's better!  Now back to business............. before I sue you.)  

Jin was going through some files at his desk when we got a call. "What? ", said Jin picking up. "Wow!  That was rude. Have some manners boy!", said a female voice,"I'm coming today. Pick me up by 4 today."

"I can't I got work to do.", Jin said annoyed. "No excuses, See ya, Love ya, Bye.", she said hanging up. "Aish, how come I love her so much. Sometimes I can't believe myself!", said Jin rolling his eyes. He went back on checking his files.

An hour later....

A knock on the door & it was Jimin. "Sir, Taemin will be in Seoul in 2 weeks!", said Jimin. "Wasn't he going to come next month?", asked Jin. " Yes, but there is this change in schedule reason of which we are trying to find out.", said Jimin. "Do it ASAP! & listen I'll be off early today, so I want you give me a detailed report of what I asked you to tail off, tomorrow.", said Jin. With a nod Jimin left the room. "I must get going now.", Jin murmured to himself getting ready to exit the office.

After 20 minutes he finally reached airport. He was talking to someone on the phone when he got back hugged by her. "You really came!", she said. "As if you left me with any choices.", he said trying to free himself.

"Are you on your periods?", she mocked. "Yes, this beauty is having his mood swings.", Jin said finally hugging her, "Ah, I missed you so much."

"It was you who sent me away.", she said still hugging, "Damn, you have no idea how much I missed you."

"Ok, let's go now, I'll make you Jin's special today.", said Jin. "Aigoo! I love you so much!", she said kissing his cheek.

After reaching home, "Woah! You haven't changed the code from the last time I left.", she said. "Nobody knows it, except you, me & her.", said Jin entering.

"Huh? Looks like You really trust her. ", she said. "Look I'm going to marry her so that's it, she needs to know it. Nothing else!", Jin said. "Ara ara, no one can beat you in reasoning game.",  she said.

"Does she knows anything?", she asked out of the blue. " Do I look like an idiot who's gambling around things in a fluke?", Jin retaliated, "Moreover, never doubt my Oscar winning acting skills." "You really do sound like a bitch step mother of cliche drama.", she said chuckling.

2 days before wedding....

Almost all the preparations for wedding were done. You & Jin did plan out everything perfectly. But but but you were missing that happy go lucky guy whom you haven't seen in 2 days. Yes only 2 days & you felt like months seeing him last time. You couldn't wait anymore.  You decided to pay him a visit. You got off work early & went home. You got ready & went to your parent's room saying that you were visiting Jin's, so may return late, getting a very mischievous smile from both of your parents. Before heading out you called Jin but he didn't pick up. So you thought of paying him a surprise visit.

As you exited your home you were greeted by Jungkook. You both had a small chit chat session as you waited for your Cab to arrive. Jungkook asked you where you were heading to, you didn't feel like telling him out of embarrassment as he didn't leave a single chance to  tease you. But one thing always that you always felt odd about was Jungkook's mood drop when the topic of your wedding came up.  He somehow looked gloomy, at least that's what you had noticed. You waved him goodbye as your Cab arrived.

You thought that Jin wouldn't be home at the time you'll be arriving. You were planning a simple hangout session, so you picked up burgers, pastries & a pair of coke. The Cab dropped you at Jin's address. You saw Jin's car at the parking. The guards already knew you so they didn't bother you. You thought of scaring Jin by entering his house as you already knew the code. You pressed the Code & entered the house taking off your flats. Holding the carry bags you tiptoed  into the hall. Your heart broke  on seeing the sight in front of you. Tears threatened to fall from your eyes.

There was Jin hugging a girl, smiling like there's no tomorrow & they were so involved that he didn't notice you until he heard the sound of you dropping the bags. His eyes widened on seeing you. "Y/N,  it's not like--", he paused for a moment as if he was trying to find words. The girl turned around & your eyes widened as you almost stumbled back. "J-Jinhee", you stuttered not believing what you saw.

~~~~

Cliffhanger alert! Don't curse me my readers!
Next update will be on my birthday which is the day after tomorrow! It's a promise!
Did you like this update?
Any request or any suggestion is always welcomed! Let me know through comments & DMs.
Keep reading, keep voting!
Borahae! 💜✨❤

 Keep reading, keep voting! Borahae! 💜✨❤