Epilogue

7 months later......

Where is the bride? The whole wedding hall panicked. Thank God, the guests didn't arrive yet. The groom broke into cold sweat as several negative thoughts crossed his mind. What if she didn't want this wedding? Did she run away? Why didn't she reject this wedding when I proposed?

"I found her! She was in the washroom biting her nails off in anxiety. You all should thank me, to catch her before she snatched her wig off in panic." Amongst the melancholy, you brought the gay disposition in for everyone.

"The hell she think is she doing?", Jin messaged his temples in frustration. "I swear I'd have... Just because she's my sister she got spared!", Jin stomped towards the room where his sister was.

"Mr. Husband calm down. And where do you think you are going? Go handle TaeTae. He must have thought all the weirdest outcomes & most probably blaming himself for something he never did.", you said stopping your husband.

"What would I do without you Jagi? Plus what's up with you looking extra cute nowadays? Do you want my heart to burst out uwuing over you?", Jin pecked you before he left to inform the boys.

Heaving a sigh, you went to the timorous bride. You couldn't help but remember your wedding day. She resembled exactly how nervous you were on your day. You went to her and tapped her shoulder. She looked at you through the mirror. You could feel tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"I can totally relate what you are feeling now. And I'm not gonna give one of those pep talks. It won't help you. So instead I'll tell you something and in turn I need a favour.", you smiled brightly.

~~~~

He tapped his feet continuously, his heart thumping out loud enough to be heard by everyone present in the silent room. If not the bride, the groom could faint any moment panicking.

"Are you going for a battle or what? What's up with both of you being so nervous?", Jin's irritation resurfaced seeing Taehyung. "Battle, of course. Tae don't be rough later ok?", Namjoon smirked as all laughed except Jin & Taehyung.

"The fuck Joon! She's my sister. Can you not?", Jin death glared Namjoon. " Guys it's time, let's go.", Jungkook entered with Jimin. "Guys I've arranged for a stretcher in case the groom needs it.", Jimin bursted out laughing seeing Taehyung.

~~~~

Jin knocked on the door. You opened it gesturing him to come in. "How is she? Actually it's time to go. Trust me I'm so done with this Timorous pair. ", Jin was still fuming. "Ah she's perfectly fine. See.", you pointed at Jinhee who was already waiting for Jin.

Jin walked his sister through the aisle with teary eyes. After all, they were no less than siblings, bickering all the time though interdependent on each other being one another's strength. Jin eyed Taehyung on reaching the alter, as he smiled before he handed Jinhee to him.

The wedding went smoothly. Thanks to Lord neither of the timorous pair did something awkward. The crowd was cheering and wishing the now newlyweds.

~~~~

Reception time!!!

You all changed into more comfortable clothes & headed for the party. Time for congratulating the pair. Both Jinhee & Taehyung were sad because they wanted both of their parents to be present, showering blessings on them. Tae missed his  mother whereas Jinhee missed her father. But soon they were pulled in warm embrace of their in laws, filling in the void.