21

So drawn in your moment, you both didn't realize a form standing, at a distance, observing the whole scenario. Engulfed in anger, the person punched the tree in front multiple times. With his hand bleeding, he spat out,  "Y/N, enjoy your moment with your soon to be dead husband, before I make you mine." With that he left.

Finally, after you both made up, you couldn't stop blushing. You were overjoyed as your husband confessed to you. Not only confessed, he literally piggybacked you the whole way, as you were tired. From despair to bliss, it all happened so sudden that it almost made a movie plot sense. After a long tiring day, you slept his embrace, the most heavenly place for you could ask for. Next two days you both visited several places, spent quality time, focusing on making strong bond with each other.

One morning, you decided to a visit a wishing lake which was a bit far from your stay. You told Jin about it. But he had to do some urgent office related work & suggested to take you there next day. Some annual event was going to take place there which you didn't want to miss. You were stubborn & decided to go, even though Jin wasn't willing to let you go alone. He denied several times but at last it was you who won. You assured him that you'll be back in one piece & will keep him updated. With that, you headed out.

The event was a grand success. It was so beautiful. You enjoyed a lot. From dancing with the local people to trying new dishes to make wish in front of the lake, you did it all. Ah yes, Jin literally called you almost every 15 minutes to check up on you. You were waiting for the cab you booked as it was already late. Suddenly a car stopped on front of you & you were pulled inside. The last thing you remembered before passing out was your hands & mouth being taped.

You opened your eyes, your vision still blurry, the chloroform still had it's effect. Your hands & legs tied to a chair. Your mouth taped. You were in a dark room with a single light focused on you. As you came back to senses, you tried freeing yourself but no use of course. Suddenly the door opened with a straut figure entering. "Finally, we meet Y/N", said the man. A man came & untaped your mouth. "Why did you kidnap me? How come you know me?", you said petrified. " Well, I understand your curiosity is at it's peak. But save it for later. We gonna take you with us. Then we can have endless talks.", said the man lighting his cigar. "Why? I didn't do anything. Where are you going to take me? What you will you get by kidnapping me.", you asked as you were totally unaware of the whole situation.

"So innocent you are. You don't know anything, do you? Ah don't worry, you'll get to know everything at once, when I get to your husband.", your eyes widened upon hearing his mention. "What? Why my husband ? What did he do? He has done nothing wrong. ", you defended. "Are you really sure? Hmm.... You are right actually. It's not him. It's you. You are the cause of everything that is happening now & that has happened 6 years ago. But we won't harm you, we need you. You are the key to SeokJin.", the man spoke leaving you confused.

Again you were left alone in that dark room. His words repeated in your mind. You could no way figure out how you & Jin were involved with mafia. Yes, a mafia he was. As you were hard on your brain, the man suddenly appeared again. "Don't overthink yourself. You'll get nothing out of it. Oh by the way, I'm Choi Minho. Hope we get along in future.", he said with a smirk. "What do you want, you jerk? If your holding grudge against us why don't you tell the reason. Of course you won't, there doesn't exist any. You are a freaking psychopath, harming people for pleasure.", you spat on his face. That was it.

"You bitch, how dare you! Just wait, you'll regret this. I'll make you regret this. I'll kill your husband in front of your eyes, I'll make you witness it.", he said pulling your hair. " You are a coward. You can't do anything. You can only harm innocent people. What a jerk!", as you completed you could hear gunshots.

A man came to him & said, "Boss, he has come & killed several men of our's already." "Who?What do you mean by a single man taking down at our hideout?", Minho said. " Boss, it's him the most dangerous among all. He won't spare us too. Let's live before he gets us.", said the man. "No way, we have to take this bitch with us.", Minho said. "We can get to her later, let's get ourselves safe first.", said the man. " Ok inject this first, then we'll leave. I want to kill this bitch  after she dared to speak out those words to me. But we can't do it, so how about doing a little harm. " said Minho. You were injected with something & they left.

Maybe the effect of the injected drug, it was hard for you to stay conscious. You struggled to keep your eyes open. All of a sudden, the sound of gunshots stopped. You heard the door being opened. A man entered holding a gun, blood stains all over his form. However, you found the person approaching you somewhat familiar. As his face finally flashed under the light, you froze. Before finally passing out, you managed to utter, "Taetae?"

Annyeong my readers. Did you like the update? 😇

As many of you doubted about Tae's existence in my plot, here he comes, finally. How can I leave my Baby Boo out? 💞

P. S- I love Minho! No hard feelings! 🙈

Please let me know about your views through comments & DMs. 🧡

Keep reading, Keep voting! 💙
Borahae! 💜