17

It is time for reception ceremony. You went to your room & got changed in a much more comfortable dress. As you went down the stairs you noticed Jin waiting for you down the sidewalk.

You were again lost in his charms but something was different. The look in his eyes, the one you had never seen before. You were pulled as you went to him. "Stick to me the whole time. Don't go anywhere without telling him. ", Jin said seriously. You chuckled as you found his words somewhat cute & possessive. " Aye aye captain ", you said pecking him on the cheeks. However, his reactions seemed cold. He left with you following him.

The ceremony started, you greeted everyone with a smile although you were exhausted. A group of boys came all hugging Jin, whom you assumed to be his friends. " Come on Hyung, introduce us already.", said one of the guy almost screaming out in excitement. "Geez, Hoseok, how come you are never out of energy?", Jin hissed. " So guys, this is Kim Y/N, my wife. And Y/N, this is Hoseok, Namjoon & at last Yoongi, my colleagues cum friends.", Jin introduced pointing at them in order. You bowed as well as they bowed towards you.

After a little while, you saw Jungkook coming towards you. "Noona! Congratulations.", he said hugging you. " Aigoo, my Kookie!", You said ruffling his hair. "This is not fair", Jungkook said setting his hair. " Omo! This is little boy all grown up huh?", you said, "Kookie this is Jin & Jin this Kookie my little bunny.", you loved teasing him. " Nice to meet you." , both said to each other. "Hope we will get along", said Jungkook. " Yes, We definitely will. ", Jin said smirking.

"Where the hell is Jinhee? ", you asked Jin. " She said she had to visit a friend who got into a serious accident. ", Jin answered. " Omo! I hope her friend is alright. It would have been great if she would have been present here. ", she said in a sad tone. " Don't worry she said she will make it up to you.", Jin comforted you. You nodded giving a meek smile.

"Hey, bis---", you covered her mouth before she could complete. " Watch what you are saying. ", you said death glaring her. " I'm sorry. You know, it just came out of a habit.", she said embarrassed. "Ara Ara. Jin this is Minhye my best friend & Minhye this is Jin my best husband, I mean my husband", you chuckled by seeing the shocked expression on Jin's face. They bowed towards each others. What you didn't notice was an unusual aura created in presence of both. As if they were talking to each other in their minds, their expressions couldn't be construed.

You were talking to some guests, suddenly you got pulled by your waist. You almost crashed into his broad chest. You looked upon to find yourself at the centre with your husband holding your back. The music started to play as you both danced in perfect synchronization with the harmony. " You really scared me.", you said while dancing. "The host announced dance for 2 times but you were too engulfed in your chit chat session to pay attention. This was the only way I could think of.", Jin said in your ears.

As you both were about to step out, everyone shouted, " Kiss kiss kiss". You were back facing Jin as you blushed like hell. That exact moment your body was turned to face him with him smashing his lips onto your's by pulling your head closer. All you could feel was that pair of lips which you never wanted to get parted from your's. After pulling away you could hear the crowd going uwu & squealing like anything.

The ceremony got over. And you were relieved that you could finally slop down after a long tiring day. At that moment, you didn't even care for a bed. You just needed a little space, even the floor would do, for you to hibernate into a sleeping bag. As you were sitting on a chair in the Hall, your parents came. "Aigoo! She our princess is married now.", your mother hugged you. " Only if I could take you back home & sing you to sleep. ", your dad added. Tears threatened to fall out from your eyes. "We know you'll be a great wife as a great daughter you are.", your father hugged. That's all, it was the threshold for your emotions. You were a crying mess now. You pulled out from the hug & covered your face as you were wailing. Suddenly, you were pulled again into a hug & your hands were removed that were covering your face. You looked up to see Jin already wiping your tears.

"Appa, Eomma, I promise to take care of your daughter. You can trust me.", he said looking at both of them. " We trust you Jin, now that you have become our son, we are relieved.", said your Appa. "I've already sent Y/N's stuffs to your house.", your Eomma said. You hugged your parents & left with Jin. The whole ride was silent. Gradually you drifted to sleep. Suddenly you felt being lifted up. You rubbed your eyes & saw Jin already entering the house lifting you up. He placed you on the couch & went to the lock the door.

You were about to say something but got interrupted. " I'm tired. Going to bed. Good night. ", with that he left heading to the bedroom. You were confused. It was pretty obvious for him to be tired but he didn't even say a word & left like that. You ignored it thinking he must be too word  out. Hesitating to go into the bedroom although you were married, you decided to sleep on the couch in the same dress as you had no idea were your stuffs were kept.

Was he just tired or it was the beginning of something new?

Annyeong readers. Did you like the update?

So let me tell the movie was awesome as we knew it would be. We went through a rollercoaster of emotions. 💜💞😭

It was an amazing experience meeting fellow armys, hugging them, crying & laughing with them. I'm so lucky to be part of this Fandom.

Please go & watch it. You can't afford to miss it. 🙂

Keep reading, Keep voting.
Borahae! 💜✨❤