Chapter 6

(When you're biggest enemy as a maid is you're lady's hair

                               (When you're biggest enemy as a maid is you're lady's hair.)

      The school uniform was adorable. It was the epitome of Japanese cuteness. The short greenish blazer, the bright pinkish red bow, the white dress shirt, and the matching greenish short skirt.

     I could now see how this game was created by Japanese otakus. The uniform was obviously made to look adorable on Willow, I mean these greens matched her eye color splendidly, and would match Willow perfectly.

     Aw these designers really thought about the look perfectly, good on ya. The bright green didn't really match all that well with my already bright blonde hair, and bright blue eyes though. The colors seemed to be fighting each other for the brightest color award.

      Even so, I put the uniform on and started out to the academy. I was unbelievably horrified, because in my pursuits of Willow's happy ending, I told Quinn, "if you really want Willow to come to the academy, tell her I'm already enrolled." So she would be there, which is also my death flag.

     But I can avoid it, because I won't bully her, nor be involved with Quinn or any of the other love interests! I'll just have great adventures learning about magic with three other people, including Leo! How exciting!

      As I walked up to the entrance, the high building looked over me and the rest of my new peers. Fall had just set in and the leaves just started to hazily change color and fall. What I love about fall so much, is the warm feeling you get as you breathe in the fresh, cold air. It's cold, yet you feel unbelievably free. I think I could just stay still and watch the leaves and wind during fall forever.

      The entrance of the academy had a row of maple leaves, that just started to let its leaves fall. I happily smiled to see them like that. Breathing the newly cold air in, I looked up. From now on, I would have wonderful adventures!

                                                                "COLETTE!"

                        🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

     I knew she would do it someday. I had been treating her horribly after all, since I hated girls that reminded me of my sister more than anything else. My sister was a perfect person, a genius, a beauty, perfectly mannered and had a wonderful engagement. I hated that. My sister would always act perfect in front of others and would treat me horribly when no one looked.

     I knew Collette wasn't like that, but I hated her. I hated those blue eyes, that reminded me of my blue eyed sister. I hated her smile, I hated her perfect mannered composition, I hated how she was a genius and naturally beautiful. Ugh.

      My husband knew how I felt and to please me would treat her more strictly than all of our other children. I knew, I was a failure as a mother for her, and I knew she would run away someday. And she did. She was twelve when she did it.