Epilouge/Side story 1

"Ah." A girl with green eyes and black hair stared at me, surprised. I had just rustled up in the bushes and had somehow found this girl on the other side of this bush. Green eyes means a magic user. Today I was in disguise as a commoner so I had this mask on, so no one would notice I was the prince. "Hello." The girl said her eyes still shocked.
            I slowly tried to get loud of the bush, but I fell down on a rock and scraped my knee. "Ahh!" I yelled. The girl backed up a bit and asked cautiously, "a-are you okay?" "YES!" I suddenly yelled getting up, embarrassed. The girl smiled and giggled. Huh? "What is it?" I asked her. "Nothing, let me help you." She replied, a charming smile on her face. Ah, Sakuya. Its the same smile I saw when I first met Sakuya. She might've been reincarnated in this world too! Could this girl be sakuya!?
            I blushed as she put a bandaid on my knee and smiled. "I'm Willow, nice to meet you." She said. "Ah...yes..." my heart started to beat. Willow then swiftly got up and said, "We'll, I live in the cave near here with my grandmother and sister. If you ever want to visit, I welcome you!"
       "Ah..thank you." She's so sweet, helping a random stranger like me and inviting them into my home. I want to ask her if she's Sakuya, but Sakuya might not remember like me and I don't want to scare her off. She seems very wonderful either way. "Anyway, I'll be going! Oh by the way-," she yelled. Willow rummaged through her bag and took out a map. She carefully showed me the map and pointed at the middle part of the forest on the map"You are here, just go this way back to the city, okay?" Willow cheerfully explained as she gave me the map. I took it and she started going.
       "Uh!" I yelled. She turned around, "yes?" She asked. "....uh....thank you!!" I yelled back, almost blushing to death. Willow smiled happily, "You're welcome! Don't get lost again okay?!" She yelled back almost laughing. "Okay!!" I yelled back as she ran off back home.
     Ahhhh! I hope I can see her again!!!