Chapter 11

The day finally came

        The day finally came. The day I had waited for even in my previous life. THE DAY I FINALLY GET RICH WITHOUT PARENTS HELP!! Of course when I reincarnated as Collette, I was super rich. But, it really wasn't my money since I didn't earn it myself. BUT NOW! HAHAHA! 

      There it was, piles of gold stacked together in bags. Butlers and knights all bowed down to me and they yelled, "THANK YOU FOR YOURE HARD WORK!" Indeed, I had gotten rich because of a gun. 

       "Wow, amazing. He really did it. I thought the old man was just kidding." Leo said putting his hand on his neck. "What do you mean?" I asked as I carefully let the gold slip between my fingers. "The old man said, 'THAT GENIUS!! ILL HAVE TO GIVE HER AT LEAST A MILLION GOLD BAGS TO EVEN GET RID OF A SINGLE PIECE OF DEBT WE OWE TO HER!!' Something like that," Leo said mockingly. 

         "All for a gun..." I muttered dumbfounded. "Well, isn't this a good day for you? You can walk now and you got super rich." Leo asked. I sighed, "Yes. IT IS WONDERFUL!!!" 

           "Anyway, I heard our next adventure is going to get planned soon." I stated excitedly. Leo nodded, "Yup, this time we were thinking of heading to a foreign country to see different types of magic in different environments, because the new information regarding magic. It seems each continent has different forms of magic due to environmental conditions." 

          "How did you guys not even guess this." I asked confused at their dumbness. "Well, it's not something we could really handle. Since Mardu and a lot of Countries were at a warring period, we basically closed ourselves off from foreign contact other than trade until recently. Since the peace treaty between the most powerful nations started just a month ago. To be honest, we didn't know much about the world and assumed every nation was like ours and the magic similar." He explained. Ohhhh

        "I guess, this expedition might be quite useful for Mardu." I commented. "Definitely, when we come back, we'll report our findings and make sure it's general knowledge here so the next generation can have a better education about the world." Leo said proudly. Wow, I always thought of Leo as really a goofy guy, but he seems to really seem like the first prince when he tries. 

           "Where would we most likely be stopping by first?" I asked. Leo thought about it for a moment. "Cairii, the sand empire. You've heard of it right?" He asked brightly. "Of course, that kingdom is one of the most powerful when it comes to magic, with green eyed people being the most common, while others have a much rarer scale of green eyes to normal colors." 

           "Correct, but there's a reason it's called the sand kingdom. It's filled to the brink with sand. The country lives off of Oasis's and the biggest known death cause in there is droughts. Right now, it's in quite a severe one, with only the major Oasis's like Airk, Tam, Mao, and Kso Tso left. Btw those are the oasis/city names" Leo rambled, "However, even so it's also one of the richest. With their gold and salt booming in their areas, they were able to have a successful economy thanks to trade."