Chapter 19

I am Kami, a being that humans can not comprehend or understand

         I am Kami, a being that humans can not comprehend or understand. Someone who decided to create worlds for one reason. Amusement. I enjoyed watching people live their lives, deal with stupid drama, and be happy, be sad, be angry. It was wonderful. I created millions upon millions of worlds, one of them was were a genius ten year old destroyed global warming then got reincarnated into a villainess. I thought the idea was amusing. So I did just that, I liked watching her adventures as she carefully planned her scheme to avoid her exile and become queen victorious. But as it all does, her adventures ended.
      I had this other world about ghosts and spirits in the human world. It was about a certain girl who died playing 4 square and became a powerful ghosts. Her friend suggested she help lost spirits and troubled teens through the world so she became that. It was amusing to watch her antics as she tried to comprehend human love and emotions. And her heartbreak...but it ended as well.
         I made another world about a single love story, the world I created revolved and was created for that love to shine. About a popular, yet quiet boy who fell in love with a mute yet wonderful flowery girl at a bus waiting station in the pouring rain. It was amusing to watch their misunderstandings and differences come alive and them accepting themselves. But it ended, all of it ended.
          Madeleine, Saika, Liam, Mia. They all had their stories and ended. I was bored, none of the other worlds could satisfy me anymore. What could I do? It's so heavenly boring.
       Then one day, in my earth world 265 she came. I was just wandering that world, when I saw her. She was being born, for some reason I wanted to stick around. I watched her grow up, and somehow I was invested in the life she lived. Growing up without her mother, a busy father but with a still wonderful family. I watched patiently as her father and aunt died in a car accident and her grief. I watched as she begged and cried as she knew she had to sell her beloved childhood home. I watched as she hid her anguish as her brothers abandoned her for their own pursuits. And I watched as her dreams failed and she ended becoming an overworked secretary. I knew she didn't find much value in her life, but she always kept this air of....humor with it. Like it was funny...
      I'd sometimes see her dreams of exploring a new world and being able to have fun  and learn. I remember her dreams as almost coping mechanisms. I wondered, if life could maybe make itself just a bit better for her. I didn't want to disrupt it yet, not this world that she loves even so. But why can't I do anything for her. And in the end, she just died a tragic death, I was furious. What the heck is this!? As soon as her soul left her body, I snatched it. I looked over at the man that shot her, and with silent words I made him shoot the Echizen guy as well.
        I hate him, but...thank you for loving her. I grabbed his soul and left that world. I'll make a world....I'll make a world where she can explore and meet new people and be happy. I'll make it like Madeleine's, so she can have an objective!! I'll make love interest so she can be happy with someone!! I'll make millions upon millions of interesting characters and I'll make sure the world is thought out!! I'll make a world where you can smile happily!!!
           I watched her once again, love that interesting life of hers. But somehow my heart ached, I wanted to be with her. I didn't want the Leo guy to be with her or her to be with anyone!! Is this the human feeling called jealousy?! Ugh I hate it!! Why am I like this!? I want to see....Collette smile for me......ah....
        I hate this. Ugh....I'll endure.

      What's this? I stared at Collette's predicament with wide eyes. Heh. They're gonna kill her.....these incompetent trash puppets think they can just kill her for a choice like that!? I don't care if she hates me or wants to destroy me, how dare you kill her!??? What's wrong Leo???  I thought you 'loooovvvedd' her, but now you say, 'I just.....don't know who you are anymore..' what kind of reason is that!!!???? Her hate towards me is justified, because I really did ruin your lives for her sake!! I dont care if she's gonna use some artifact to vanquish me, it won't even work!! Cause I created it!!!! AND THAT WILLOW GIRL TOO!!!???? I thought she was your 'faaaaammmiillyy' like hell!!!
        I......why.....these pieces of trash really betrayed me....I might.....HANSCHII!
I ordered to turn back time to when she just saved Willow and Cassandra's life and I put Hanschi in the world. "Kill her when I make the signal." I said. I'm sorry Collette dear, but for some reason I can't bare to kill you with my own hands. Let me at least talk to you before you leave this world. I always wanted to...be able to talk with you....

           "Your....sick...." She croaked. I know....I knew you'd say that....but even so I love you. I love you so very much, so I will try hard to make sure you have a happy life next time. No, I'll make sure of it. Let's scrap this trash of a world. I hated it, anyway.......

        Collette I love you.....