Chapter 9

"It's a sad fate you have." A very mystifying voice said. "What do you mean?" I asked what ever it was. The voice giggled softly, "Why were you created?" The voice asked. The voice didn't answer my question from before! "...." Light surrounded me as I thought, "What was that?" 

       When my eyes were suddenly open, it seemed I was on a bed. The white bed sheets covered the elegant canopy bed. I looked down and I saw blonde hair spread out on the pillows. It was mine. I was wearing a white nightgown it seemed...? What was I asleep for? I retraced my steps. I was being tormented by a evil spirit...then the spirit left? Then...what happened after that? It seemed I could not remember. 

         I looked around my bedroom. It was normal, nothing had changed. But it seemed a bit lonely, there was no one else in the room except me, the quiet furniture and the rays of sunlight. It was very quiet . I usually don't get these kinds of moments, because of the loud people around me...

        For some reason my heart felt heavy, really heavy. I wasn't sure if it was my heart, or something else in my chest, but it felt heavy. I wish I could remove it, it didn't hurt but it felt uncomfortable. I clutched my chest, "What's happening?" I wondered as I cringed. "Ugh..." 

       My vision was starting to get blurry as well, it felt foggy and my chest just got heavier and heavier. Really though, what's happening!? Suddenly the double doors to my room opened a little. A hand came out and slowly opened the doors. The doors creaked as the slow opening commenced. 

        There, the person who opened them stood. A tall, smiling man. His face was disfigured and looked unbelievably ugly. He started to slowly walk towards me, with a smile on his face. "W-who are you!?" I yelled as I backed up in my bed. 

        He put both of his hands in the air, in a chocking sort of way. He got closer and closer to the bed. "NO, DONT COME CLOSER!" I yelled loudly as he grabbed my neck. He tightened his grip on my neck and my breath started to become lost. 

         The whole time, he smiled warmly. His eyes were open, dreadfully open. They sang a heartless song of misery. I was horrified. Who is this!? "UAAGH!" I desperately cringed for air. He just tightened his grip with a smile. "L...L-LEO!!!! HELP ME!!" I said as the last of my air escaped me. A-agh! 

          I could hear loud thumps coming towards the room. There Leo was, he looked desperate. "LETTE!" He yelled as he ran towards the almost completely suffocated me. He slapped the man's hands away from me, allowing me to finally gasp for breathe. 

       I chocked and coughed up for a bit, and when I finally looked up the man was already gone. Leo looked at me with a apathetic look. "Lette..." 

      "Leo, who was that!?" I desperately asked him. Leo looked down, "You." He said now looking directly at me. What? What did you just say right now, Leo? Me, that disfigured maniac was me? Are you sure you're right in the head? 

        Leo sighed and sat down on the bed. "To be precise, it's a reflection of your magic." He explained. "Uh- But only magic users can use magic!" I interrupted. Leo looked at me, "Yes, that's true. But every human alive in this world has magic stored up inside them. Of course most people can't bring that magic out. You're magic, is supposed to be contained in you're body however, it seems it manifested into a physical being. What I can guess is, that the spirit which was tormenting you accidentally unleashed the containment. But because you don't have green eyes, you weren't able to control it so it got its own free will. Mostly the goal of the spirit that left you. Which was to kill you and get all the magic inside you." Leo said casually. 

        "Does this mean...stuff like that will happen to me a lot, now!?" I asked. Leo shaked his head. "Only sometimes, you see, since I'm so powerful, I was able to contain most of the magic using my own. So the ones that will attack you will be weak, and unstable excess magic that can easily defeated with a single slap." Ohhh.