Chapter 18

My grades have improved. It took intolerable studying, but I did it. Ah~ I feel bored. I need to seek it out, Hanschi! Yes a mystery to usurp my boredom! I looked up from my desk and I decided to track down Hanschi. I looked over at Lorelai, Who was sitting next to me. "Hey, Lorelai. I have a question for you." I whispered to her. She quickly gave her full attention to me and asked, "What ever could you wish of me, Blanche-sama?" I sighed and said, "What is Hanschi Kamikaze's class?" She looked very surprised when I asked this. "What's wrong?" I asked her. She jumped up and apologized, "I'm so sorry, I just find it peculiar since Blanche-Sama didn't seem interested in popular boys haha!"
        "I still don't, it's just that his name is weird sounding so I wish to comment in his face about it." I replied. "What?" She looked confused. "Just tell me the class." I said. "Uh okay...uh it's class A-6." She responded. I quickly thanked her and left the classroom, thank goodness it's still morning free time or I wouldn't have been able to run out like that. I don't think I could've contained my excitement any longer. It was just such an interesting mystery, why on earth did I hear his voice while I was unconscious?
       I quickly ran through the hallways counting the classrooms. "A-4, A-5, A-6! Found it!" I yelled. "What did you find?" "Kamikaze Hanschi's class of course!" I yelled. "Oh really?" Wait that voice...It's him! I quickly turned around to the voice, Hanschi! He's here! Light blonde hair, almost like light itself and violet eyes that resembled jewels. "Who are...you?" I blurted amazed someone so beautiful was so close to my face. "Didn't you just say my name, I'm Kamikaze Hanschi." He said smiling. "Oh yeah. Hi." I quickly said.
He carefully bent down and whispered in my ear, "You'll die by me." What? He then walked off. This has gotten unbelievably mysterious. HEY KAMI SEND ME A NOTE! AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!! I waited for a while. Nothing came. What? Why? Kami always sends me notes when I ask them..I feel like I've been spoiled a bit by that. But why aren't they doing it like always? Are they there?
      "..." this empty sound, the halls are empty...oh no..it's class time. I'm late. "...." I'll skip it. What's going on with me? I ran through the halls to the court garden. It's a far cry from the almost bleak walls of the school. I slowly walked to the center of it and sat down on the stone walkway. What am I doing? I feel somewhat detached. Kami, are you there? I wonder whats happening today. I wonder why I have such bad luck in this life. "...."
    Suddenly, a note slowly drifted of me from the sky. For some reason, I was really excited and happy. I wonder why. I grabbed it, my hands trembling with happiness. He sent me it! I slowly turned it around and read,
It read,

         Hello,

                                   I've given up on you.

                                                                         -Kami

        Ah, the feeling of abandonment really does feel sharp. Even though, I barley knew Kami, it felt like they was still there with me every second. That's why I trusted Kami, and believed him. But now, "...." All I can do, is cry. I've gotten so weak, no, I was always weak. What a fool. I remember calling Echizen a fool that day, but I didn't even realize how it felt. To be a fool, until now. Maybe what Hanschi said was right, I'll die by his hands, and this whole world will die with me. Except Leo. He'll be the last one left, and he'll be alone. I kind of pity him. Wait...why am I just accepting my death? Dying isn't fun! So why do I accept it so easily? I don't know! Why can't I at least understand myself?! What do I want!?
         " Maybe... you just wanted to sleep and never wake up." Hanschi's voice said. "Where is that coming from?" I asked looking around the garden. "You know, Hanschi is my assistant on earth. So I gave him, the same voice as me." The voice said. "Is you're not Hanschi, then what are you?" I asked. "I'm Kami." The voice explained. "Yeah, I was thinking that." I muttered. "You must've gotten it from the name." The voice said, I could tell there was a hint of a laugh in it. "Yes, but what do you want? Why are you here?" I asked as I stood up from my sitting position. "I'm talking to you on earth, before you die." The voice said. "What!? Why!? You said that I must live! You can't let me die!" I yelled half tripping over myself from my panic. "Yes, I did say that. But...I also said, 'I'm giving up on you.' So you'll die soon...today," The voice replied.
      "Ah...I see...." I muttered to myself. Suddenly a golden light appeared before me. It shone beautifully and blinded me. I quickly covered my eyes with my arms. The golden light gradually became less bright and when I opened m6 eyes again, a figure stood before me. Long strands of blonde, almost white hair, reaching to the ground and red eyes that sparkled in the warm yellowish light. He wore a long white templish clothes, with gold trimmings. "I thought I looked cool with red eyes, but now I just realized it doesn't match." The figure said, with the same voice as Kami. He quickly snapped his fingers and his eyes turned golden. Ah.
       He turned his gaze to me and stared at me, unsmiling. "You're Kami." I muttered. "Yes, yes I am. Don't you think I look cool?" Kami asked. "No, you look like a priest..." I replied. "Okay, Okay, I understand that you don't have good fashion sense." 'Kami said mockingly. Dude. "....."
       "Well, either way. You'll be dying today." Kami said. I flinched. "And that Leo boy can't come and save you." Kami said. "Why would Leo come and save me, he doesn't even know where I am." I said. Kami chuckled. "I love you." What. Suddenly something pierced my stomach, a sword? It hurts, it hurts, ahhh! "AHH!" I halfway turned around to see who totally stabbed me. I widened my eyes, it was Hanschi. How did he get here so fast? I fell to the ground and coughe duo blood. I've felt this before! Death. I hate this feeling...
          "Don't look so angry, Collette. Once you die, I'll make sure you're happy, and you won't have to get betrayed or anything or feel hurt." Kami said. "What...*cough* d-do you mean." I yelled, realizing I was dying quickly. Kami smiled, "That Willow girl,Quentin, and Leo were going to kill you. Of course it was in the future, but they were going to, because of a choice you made. I don't blame you for making that choice, but I do blame them for killing you. So I decided to kill you before they kill you." Kami said half laughing. "Y-you're sick.." I said. "Am I? Even though I'm going to give you the happiest life after this?" Kami asked. "Yes.....sick..." I muttered. "It doesn't matter." Kami crouched. "I created this whole world for you, so you could have the life you wanted and they betrayed you. So I don't need this world or them anymore." Kami said looking into my eyes. "..y-you really toyed with people's lives, made them s-suffer that much...for a stupid reason...like that?" I asked him.
       "Yes, But I don't find it stupid." Kami said with a warm smile. Kami is crazy. Why would they....Kami touched my head, "I'm a bit of a fake. For that I can at least apologize to you." Kami said as he twirled my hair. I slowly closed my eyes. What the heck happened. Why did it end up like this.