Chapter 7

I walked to my new classroom, a teacher was already waiting for me. He smiled as I approached and when I greeted him, his smile only got bigger. "Nice to know you are alive." He said with a cheerful grin. Then I suddenly remembered who this was. It was the mean lecturer!

     He lectured me for hours and hours because I went to ________ to meet ___! Wait, who is ___? Eh, I don't really care right now! "Mr.Lecturer! I am so sorry for running away, and I just wanted to say you're looking great for your age!" I yelled trying to avoid his usual scolding. Mr.lecturer sighed and said while smiling, "I hope we have a good year together, Ms. Blanche."

     He went inside the classroom and started speaking to the students. Since I came a month after school started, I was considered a transfer student. "Hello class, today I have an exciting announcement to make. We have a transfer student, please come in Ms.Blanche." He said while motioning me to come in. I carefully came into the classroom, greeted by non other than the normal Japanese high school classroom, yup that's great developers.

      "Hello, I am Collette Josephine Blanche of Duke Villiim Alexander Blanche's house. It is wonderful to meet you all. I hope we have good relations from here on out. Thank you." I declared respectfully as I curtsied. The students started whispering among each other and nodding signifying they accepted my greeting.

     "Wait, I heard the blanche's eldest daughter ran away!", and "Why is she here, didn't she run away?" were the most frequent whispers I heard. I looked around the classroom and there was Leo sitting in the far back middle, he was smirking as he stared at me casually.

      Willow, who was supposed to be in a grade below me was there as well, sitting in the back next to the window, like all good protagonists. She smiled at me as I looked at her face. Quinn was sitting right next to Willow, even though he was also supposed to be a year younger than me, he skipped a grade thanks to his genius. He probably pulled some strings to get Willow in the same class.

      Wow what a cheater you are, Quinn you love maniac. "Anyway, Ms.Blanche, you may sit over there next to Lorelai Fleke, Lorelei please raise your hand." Lorelai, a brown haired girl with bright pink eyes raised her hand and pointed to the vacant seat next to her, "you can sit here, Blanche-sama."

    I nodded and moved my way to my seat in the front. After settling down, I quickly said, "Hello, Fleke-San." She bowed her head and quietly uttered, "You do not need to be so formal with me, Blanche-sama. Please call me Lorelai, actually please call everyone here by their first name. We all would be honored..."

    The class nodded to Lorelai's comment and I was starting to realize something was going on here. "Uh what did I do to earn such respect?" I asked nervously. Lorelai quickly stood up and announced, "Blanche-sama, milady, you singlehandedly brought Leo-sama back to school and especially our class, you brought the genius Quentin the second prince to our class, and even brought the great Cassandra's granddaughter here! You are truly amazing, singlehandedly raising the reputation of our class ten times greater than before!"

     Oh so that's what I did? Hahaha, Leo didn't come to school before and Quinn changed classes? Really now? Leo looked away from my gaze for the first time and so did  the other two. You guys...."YOU GUYS REALLY ARE IDIOTS!" I yelled to the three amigos in the back.

     The whole class except the three amigos started clapping. "Amazing, Blanche-sama!" They said as they heard me yell. What is wrong with these children??? I sat down muttering embarrassing, "thank you"s.

    "What was that about you guys forcefully getting into my new class?!" I asked aggressively to the three amigos in the hall. They all looked the other way. "You first, Leo!" I directly pointed at him. Leo stared at me in the face and replied, "thought it would be funner to come to school, when you're around." I touched my forehead as I stared at his dumbfounded face. "What can I say, I was obviously expecting that from you."