Written Notes

I was alone with my thoughts, and then a sudden question hit me, What if I don't come back?

I trembled at the thought, and I started to tear up. I may not come back. There's a chance I won't... What will happen then?

I walked over to a chair to write a letter. A goodbye letter...

Dear Fairytail,

If you are reading this that means I am dead. I want you to know how much I love you all, and I thank you for *tear stain the paper* saving me from the darkness that was containing me. I am grateful for all the times we had together, and for everything you all *tear stains the paper* have done. Gramps, Makarov, you were always there for me when I cried, when I smiled, when I fell, when I accomplished something. You were the only guardian of mine who stayed.

If *tear stains the paper* I could I would write a separate note for each of you telling you all how much I love you. But alas, I do not have enough time. If you all encounter Laxus and the Thunder Legion again, let him now I love him, okay?*tear stains the paper* and that he was always the brother I never had. *tear stain the paper*

If you also have new members joining Fairytail, make sure they knew I was a part of it! I want *tear stains the paper* the new members to know this, 'Fairytail is not just a guild. It's a family.' *tear stains the paper*

I wish I could make this note longer, but again. I do not have the time. I love you all... *tear stains the paper*

Fairytail's rainbow,

Trinity Rebele <3

I was sobbing now. What if I don't come back? What if I do die? How will they react? Will they even get to read this note? Why did I take this mission? I am not prepared.

At first this was a simple mission that was last minute and now... Now it's one that turned into life and death.

I should have thought this through... STUPID TRINITY!

I went to the bed, clenching the note in my fist and cried. I cried myself to sleep because I don't know if I am coming home...

TIME SKIP brought to you by Levy and her books

I was given a change of clothes from the village.

(Imagine those boots with wedges and not heels cus' Trinity ain't that talented

(Imagine those boots with wedges and not heels cus' Trinity ain't that talented. But if you can run in heels, I applaud you)

I guess it was one of their ways of saying 'thank you'. I told Winston that I was going to destroy her tonight. He asked me if I was sure, and honestly no, I wasn't, but I wanted to save these people. They don't need another loss tonight.