The Before of Tenrou Island

A FEW WEEKS HAVE PASSED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third pov

Fairytail had once again, gotten a new member of Fairytail, an exceed to be more exact. His name was Pantherlily, and he became Gajeel's exceed. That got Trinity wondering... Why doesn't she have one?

Aside from that....

(I kinda forgot how the announcement goes, so I am going to guess. I'm sorry if you guys wanted to read it similar to the anime/manga)

Everyone crowded around the stage, where Master Makarov was going to announce who was all traveling to Tenrou Island for the S-Class Promotion Trial.

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP YOU BRATS! THE S-CLASS PROMOTION TRIALS ARE GOING TO COMMENCE SO WE NEED YOU ALL TO BE READY!" Master Makarov shouted, "WE HAVE EIGHT PARTICIPANTS; NATSU DRAGNEEL!"

"OH YEAH!" Natsu shouted.

"GRAY FULLBUSTER!"

Gray crossed his arms and smiled keeping his cool composure, even though he was squealing inside.

"CANA ALBERONA!"

"Yay!" *sips beer*

"LEVY MCGARDEN, ELFMAN STRAUSS, JUVIA LOCKSTER, FREED JUSTINE, AND MEST GRYDER!" Master Makarov shouted, "GO FIND YOUR PARTNER WHO IS GOING TO HELP WITH THE TRIALS!"

Trinity's pov

"LEVY MCGARD, ELFMAN STRAUSS, JUVIA LOCKSER, FREED JUSTINE, AND MEST GRYDER!" Master Makarov shouted, "GO FIND YOUR PARTNER WHO IS GOING TO HELP WITH THE TRIALS!"

The last name caught my attention, "Mest Gryder?"

I don't think I have ever seen or heard of him from anyone. I decided to ask someone, but saw they were all busy for trials. And that's when I spotted him. A man I have never seen before.

That must be him!

I speed walk my way over to Carla, Wendy, and Mest.

"That's great! See ya later Wendy!" Mest says, happily. Wendy and Carla walk away and Mest looks at me.

"Can I help you, Trinity?" Mest says, sweetly. Too sweetly. I put an arm around him, and just laugh, "You're real funny, ya know that? I love the lies that continuously spill out of your mouth every time you open you pie hole."

He just looks at me funny. Too funny. I pull my arm back, and grab his wrist, taking him outside of the guild. I stop and turn to face him, "Who are you? Because I know for a fact that you have not been part of this guild for even a year. You're someone new and I would like to know why no one has told me about you."

"I don't know what the hell you are talking about." Mest says, annoyed. I pull him down by the collar, "Who. Are. You."

He sighs, and pulls away, but he bumps into an ice wall. I form an ice box around us and sit down. I pat the floor, and tell him to sit across from me.

"You are going to eventually let me out, ya know." Mest says, crossing his arms, "You need food and water."

I just smile, a wicked smile, "Oh-ho. I can do this all day, buddy. I have limitless supplies of water and food due to my powers, but you... You on the other can't do that. And, I may be kind-hearted, but for this... I'll make an exception"

He frowns and puts his head against the ice wall.

MEST POV

Damn it. She suspicious. I can't believe I forgot to put my spell on her...

-FIVE HOURS LATER-

"Thank you for telling me Doranbolt." I say, smiling, "I'll make sure no one knows your secret."

I help him up, and melt the ice box with my fire. I grow an apple, and hand it to him, "Let's go back."

I walk back inside the guild, happily, and "Doranbolt" trails behind, in defeat.

I walk back inside, greeting everyone. I found the table where team Natsu was sitting at and join in.

"So, anyone up for a game of Uno?" Lucy says, whipping the Uno game out of nowhere. Everyone nods and she deals the cards out.

-AN HOUR LATER-

"UNO!" Erza shouted. Everyone at the table groans.

"That is the fifth time you've won!" Gray complains. Erza stands up, and smiles, "Do we have a problem, GRAY?"

Gray violently shakes his head, while I just chuckle.

"I'm heading to bed." I say. I give them the uno cards, and walk upstairs. I quickly rush to pack my things for the S-class trials. They said that they didn't need me because they were all set for the obstacles, but do I give a fuck? No. So I decided I'll just fly overhead, so they don't see me.

I decided to pack ahead of time and I throw some clothes in, and some hygiene. I grab my skateboard and set my backpack by the door. I change into a huge t-shirt and sit alone with my thoughts.

What should I do for the rest of the week???

TIME SKIP brought to you by Lamia Scale

It was the day when the S-Class Trials were supposed to start and I threw my bag over my shoulders, and grabbed my skateboard. The people who weren't going, had already known what I was going to do, and surprisingly they didn't care.

Alright! Let's get going!

I hop off the balcony and start flying towards the dock.

Third pov

"Where's Trinity?" Gray asks, "Isn't she going to say good bye or wish us luck?"

Erza shakes her head, "She's probably still upset that she wasn't allowed to go. But, we'll see her soon, so I think we'll be good."

Gray shrugs his shoulders, and walks over to Lucy, "You've got my bag, right?"

Lucy rolls her eyes, and gives him a thumbs up.

"LET'S DO THIS!" Natsu shouts, and Happy says, "Aye sir!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know dis chapter was short, but I couldn't really think of a way to fill the gap between her coming back, and then Tenrou Island bc when they get to Tenrou Island, that's when the good stuff will start, so ya. I'm sorry dis was short, ALSO I WANT TO GIVE HER  A LOVE TRIANGLE, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IT SHOULD BE....

Laxus vs. Natsu

Natsu vs. Gray

Rouge vs. Sting

Sting vs. Gray