There Is A Light

Everything was black. It surrounded me. I was paralyzed, slowly fading away, saying good-bye to everyone and everything.

But then... I see a light. It wasn't quiet anymore. There were voices, and the light got even brighter. I could think again.

What?

I could move again.

How?

I could breathe again.

I'm alive...

"TRINITY!" A voice shouted. Jet? Was that Jet? Wait, do I hear Droy? And is that Bisca? What is going on?

"TRINITY!"

I groaned. I could make sounds again.

"Oh good! She's alive!"

I open my eyes, only to shut them again, "Argh. The light fucking hurts."

They laughed, and once I got used to the light I opened my eyes. We were on Tenrou Island. Alive, breathing, but hurt.

I sat up and rubbed my head, "What happened?"

Alzack walks over and helps me sit up, "You guys were out for seven years."

I jump and my eyes grow big, "S-seven years? How are we still alive?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "We don't know, but Blue Pegasus found that the island had sank, but when we arrived where Tenrou Island was supposed to be a small figure raised the Island back up."

Aunt Mavis. Of course. Only she would do something so last minute. Thank you, Mavis.

I look around. Everyone who was at the S-Class Trials were okay. I sighed in relief.

Aunt Mavis' must have used Fairy Sphere to protect us.... Which only means, that time froze in this area.

Everyone around us had grown up...

I finally take a good look at the people who saved us. Jet seem to have matured, and Droy got fatter. I looked at Tenrou Team,  and we never aged. But, I was just grateful that we were alive. Tears brimmed my eyes, and I smiled.

I ran over and hugged Natsu and Lucy, "I'm so glad we're alive."

Lucy was crying, "I know. It's a miracle."

"Damn right it is." Laxus said. I could see a small tear slip off his face. I laughed.

We have another chance, and this time we weren't going to lose it.