The Battle and Broken Hearts

Third Pov

STING AND ROUGE

Sting and Rouge were still looking at the note, even though an entire month was passing. They cried for a few days, before deciding that Trinity would want them to be happy.

"It's been a month, Sting." Rouge said. He pulled his legs up to his chest, "Is she going to come back?"

Sting sighed, and rubbed his temples, "Sometimes missions take a long time. I heard some guy named Guildarts in the Fairytail guild has been gone for years."

Lector and Frosch sat at the edge of the lake talking to one and other, about how they missed you.

"Frosch." Lector said, as tears came to his eyes, "What if she doesn't come back?"

Frosch hated seeing his friend sad, and started crying as well, "I-I don't k-know, L-lector."

Sting, Rouge, Frosch, and Lector's hearts broke as they thought of the worst scenario possible.

BACK TO TRINITY

Trinity's pov

I swung the scythe at the thing, but it dodged it.

It's reflexes are amazing.

I felt something dig into my back and I yelped in pain. It was right behind me. It's nails embedded in my flesh. I swung my scythe over my head and it let me go, and I fell to the ground. My scythe turned back into a shadow, and I was on my hands and knees.

The thing swooped down to me and let out a high-pitched sound, but I blocked the sound with my angel's light. It was blinded for a few seconds.

"ELEMENTAL DRAGON: LIGHTNING ROARRRRRRRRRR!" I shouted, and lightning crackled, but it didn't crackle at the thing, it crackled at the ocean, causing static to fly.

This thing... It can move my roars away from it?!

I let my shadow light gear kick in and I let my wings spread.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"ANGEL'S SHADOW: MOON MANIPULATION!" I screamed, and soon I was controlling the moon's light

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"ANGEL'S SHADOW: MOON MANIPULATION!" I screamed, and soon I was controlling the moon's light.

-BACK AT FAIRYTAIL-

This Is Her Fairy Tale (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें