Did Ya Miss Me Idiots?

IT'S BEEN A FUDGIN' YEAR BEE-YATCHES.

A YEAR HAS PASSED !

Also November 24, X784 is currently right now in the story. So, they day she comes back. Yeet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Trinity's Dream~

I cried as I said goodbye to my guardians for the second time in my life. I watched them as the slowly faded from view, and soon disappeared.

"Aunt Mavis?" I called out.

"Trin!" I turned and saw Aunt Mavis with open arms. I jump in them.

"Are you ready?" She asks. I nod. She stretches out her hand, and  smiles, "It's time to wake up."

I grab her hand, and close my eyes, "Yes it is."

~Trinity's Dream ends~

A bright light flashed before me and soon, I was awake. I sat up and stretched my muscles, sore from not moving for an entire year. I looked at myself and realized I was in completely different clothing.

I didn't even care if it was showy, all I was doing was paying attention to my scars

The wounds! They've healed! B-but how?

I, then, remember that the Fallen Angel had scratched me on the face, and I saw a mirror compact. I took it off my belt and looked at my face. I didn't know what to say, except...

"I HAVE BATTLE SCARS! YAHOO!" I shouted, and then recomposed myself. I used the mirror to look at my back, and there were scars too.

"Damn, I look messed up." I mumbled. I stuck the mirror back in my belt, and stretched my wings out. They had changed. Different...

I didn't want another month to pass before I saw my guild, so I used one of the special moves Napos taught  me in my 'dream'

"ANGEL SONG: GODSPEED!" A group of angel choirs could be heard, and the impact of the sound was absorbed by my wings, and landing me right in front of the guild. I gulped.

What will they think of me? How will they react? Will they even want me back? Holy Mackarel, just open the fucking door.

Everyone looked up. Dust disappeared as fast as it came, and they all jaw-dropped at who they saw.

I put my hands on my hips and smirk, "Did ya miss me idiots?"

______________________

Sorry this was short. I kinda wanted the reactions and what happens next to be in a different chapter, then how she got back and her cool entrance. So ya. Sorry if you wanted it longer.