Meeting Fairytail After Seven Years

This was it.

We were standing in front of the guild. We were back at Fairytail. Our home. Our safe haven. Our family.

"Can you do your kick?" Wendy asked me. I looked down, and smirked, but heck I was nervous, "O-of course."

Everyone was silent and backed up as I brought my foot back.

Home sweet home. I hope I don't bust the door like I did all those other times...

Dust filled the doorway, and I knew that I threw someone across the room. Team Tenrou cringed as they heard bones crack.

Natsu stepped to the side of me, and as the dust settled, he smiled with a thumbs-up, "Hey, Fairytail! Did ya miss us?!"

Fairytail looked up, shocked, to find their lost guild members here, alive, and looking better than ever.

"N-natsu?" Romeo said, tears brimming the edge of his eyes.

I gave everyone a bright smile, "We missed everyone. You've all grown so much."

--------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if you wanted a longer chapter, but I was in a rush, and two I kinda wanted to separate Fairytail meeting their missing friends, and the celebration.

I know this was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to short. I'm sorry...

but, don't worry more juicy stuff is to come!