Chapter 3: Kendall's P.O.V.

"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." - Unknown.

"A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow." - Whilliam Shakespeare

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, I couldn't wait to see my beautiful mate Sabrina Stone. Goddess, I can't believe her ass of an Alpha refuses to let her go to be with me just because my Alpha/best friend is too dangerous to be around. That man doesn't know anything about Theo and the shit he's gone through. Damn it! Why is everyone so quick to judge a person without getting to know them? Sure, he may be hard to approach and can get violent, but get passed that and you can see a great guy. Although that's easier said than done.

"We're here."

Wasting no time, I jumped out of the car running to my sweet mate!

"Kendall!! You made it!" Sabrina shouted jumping into my arms. I held onto her tightly inhaling her sweet scent. The sweet smell of that beautiful flower Chocolate Cosmos.

"Sabrina, I like you to meet Theo my best friend and Alpha," I told her pointing to Theo was just stared at us showing no emotion as usual. I could feel Sabrina tense up at the sight of him. "Sabrina there's nothing to worry about. Theo is here to talk with your Alpha so that you can come and live with me.

Sabrina gently nodded slow clinging to my arm. Damn, I really don't like seeing her act this way.

"Looks like you really did come back with that monster of an alpha." The three of us snapped out heads to the direction of Hunter, Sabrina's Alpha.

"Of course, I would come back for my mate," I said looking at him not caring if he glares at both me and Theo.

"I told you before that I will not have my pack members be at risk of danger from your Alpha." I could tell he really despises Theo for being who he is and for the things he's done. I'll admit that Theo has done some cruel things but he's doing what's best for the pack.

"Alpha Hunter, please... I want to be with my mate! I don't care if I'll be at risk of danger as long as I have my mate by my side!"

Oh, thank you Moon Goddess for giving me such an amazing mate even though you sucked at giving Theo a proper mate! You show him, babe!

"The girl has spoken Alpha Hunter. She will now be a part of my pack whether you like it or not." Theo said walking away to his 2016 Chevrolet Corvette. Yeah, I had to point out the car's name since I'm so jealous I don't have one. "But if you continue to interfere with my Beta and his mate I will not waste a second in snapping your neck."

I almost laughed at Alpha Hunter when I saw his face turn white like a ghost. Even Sabrina giggled a little. This is great, if I can at least show her the kinder side of Theo then she won't fear him so much. She will see a great friend. Wow, that sounded so cheesy.

Alpha Hunter turned pale with fear.

"Don't think you I'll let you leave so easily," Hunter said shifting into his dark brown wolf. His wolf was big I'll give you that. Though this dumbass is going to learn the hard way that fighting Theo is a one-way ticket to the pack doctor.

Theo took off his shirt exposing his damn six-pack making my mate look. I held in my grown and so did my wolf Noah. Damnit man, stop looking cool in front of my mate! That's my job! Turning into his midnight black wolf which is cool since his wolf is named midnight.

The difference between these two alphas was very big for one reason alone. Theo's wolf is the size of a truck while Hunter's wolf was the size of a small car. Alpha Hunter rushes towards Theo with impressive speed however Theo quickly tackles him down roughly his claws at the edge of Hunter's throat his fangs baring out in a threating sign telling Hunter to surrender.

Hunter surrenders shifting back into human form being completely naked! I covered Sabrina's eyes. Hell no! The only naked man she can ever see is me and only me!

Theo was kind enough to shift back behind his car putting back his clothes. Sabrina ran back inside to grab her stuff so we could bolt out.

When we finished placing all of Sabrina's stuff in Theo's car, we headed back to the packhouse. Upon arriving, Theo went straight back to his office to finish up some paperwork while I showed my mate around the pack so that she knows her way around.

"Kendall...Can I ask you something?" Sabrina asked me.

"Sure. What's up?"

"Is it true that Alpha Theo really got rejected by both his first and second chance mate?"

Damn...Look's like many packs have found out already. Who spread the news in such a short amount of time? Only one way that had to happen and my mind goes straight to Isabella.

I sighed. "Yes, it's true. I just wish they give him the chance and help him change for the better. I know his father has not given up on him but his mother has which is really messed up of a mother."

"You know what Kendall when I really think about it his mates really should have tried harder for him. Mates are supposed to be there for each other through thick and thin. When I saw how Alpha Theo defended me and showed my former alpha whose boss, I could tell he's not really a bad person. I may still get scared of him since he can be scary when he wants to but that does not change the fact that he cares deeply for his pack members. If there's any way to help him I want in. We could even find alpha Theo a better mate then what the moon goddess.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I have to be the luckiest man on earth to have the best mate! I pulled her close to me as I captured her lips giving her the most passionate kiss ever. Feeling her kiss back with the same passion and lust really turned me on. I picked her up heading straight to my bedroom. I placed her on the bed with me on top of her. Let's just say I had her screaming my name till she passed out. Pretty sure the whole packhouse heard it.

Maybe Sabrina is right.... could there really be someone out there who can love Theo? I'll have to start looking around then if we ever want Theo to change for the better.

"Just watch Theo....I'll do my best in finding you the perfect lover since the Moon Goddess failed you."

Sabrina stirred in her sleep waking up.

"Sorry, babe did I wake you?"

"No... I forgot to ask you for a favor before you made me pass out."

I mentally smirked. I don't regret that one bit.

"What's the favor?"

"Can you ask alpha if I can hold a book club? Alpha Hunter said I couldn't have one so I hoped alpha Theo will let me if you asked."

A book club huh? That actually sounds good to have. Hold the phone I can use this to my advantage!

"Sure thing! I'll ask him in the morning!"

____________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked chapter 3!

Don't forget to :

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!

WITH LOVE : LittleCho107