Chapter 12: Meeting Theo

"Few people  meet the first time they feel that meeting each other was the purpose of their life." ― Amit Kalantri   

Luna's P.O.V.

Today is the big day. It's this day that I'll be heading over to some book club that Kendall's girlfriend Sabrina started. I do find this to be strange that they wanted to invite me, I mean they don't know me at all.

Putting on my light tan knit top placed over my dark brown sweater with the sleeves of the collar sticking out. My light gray jeans go well with my top and my dark brown boots. Wanting to look my very best I had to dress the best way possible, but not too overdressed. Grabbing my keys and purse off the counter, I lock my front door heading out to walk to Sabrina's home.

Walking is more fun for me and it's a great exercise for the legs. It's not that I don't know how to drive because I do. For me, I just prefer to walk and enjoy nature. Watching the seasons change before my eyes are so amazing. Since it's Autumn now the leaves color changes from green to yellow, orange, brown and even purple. This time of year, makes me feel very cozy and more relaxed than even summer. Autumn is also best with warm cuddles if you're ever in a relationship in which I'm not in. Finding someone to love is not easy in this day in age. Whenever I see an old couple together, I just smile. I want a love that lasts where I can grow old together living a happy life.

The stories that I hear about love can be very beautiful but also scary. Love can heal a person and also destroy them. Love can be very risky, but worth the risk if you truly believe in it.

Upon my arrival at Sabrina's home, a giant gate blocked my path. This must be the front gate, but I don't see anyone beyond its point. All that looks to be a path surrounded by trees. Figuring out how to get in a big realization hits me like a ton of bricks. I don't have Kendall's number! He never gave it to me! This sucks! How am I supposed to get in now? If I don't show up, they'll think I skipped out and lied since I told him I'd be there!

Rummaging through my purse to find the note Kendall gave me back at the flower shop all is written is just the address and no number... Okay really? It's always important to leave a number in case something like this happens!

There's not much I can do at this point. I either stand here like some stalker watching the place or I could just go home and order pizza. The second option sounds like a good idea, but knowing me I guess I'll stick around and wait till someone comes out or in.

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Luna sat down next to the gate thinking calmly to herself enjoying the nice breeze hitting her face. About ten minutes have passed and Luna till suddenly Luna jumped up hearing a nearby scream of a little girl coming from beyond the gate. Without any hesitation, in her body, Luna attempts to climb over the gate succeeding lading on her feet. Not wasting a single moment Luna sprints into the woods to find the source of the scream. It didn't take long for her to see a little girl stuck up in a tree holding on to the branch for dear life.

The one question that crossed Luna's mind was how in god's name did this little girl climb a tree so damn high?

"This won't be easy..." Luna said climbing the tree nice and slow almost reaching the girl. "Just hold on. I'm almost there...!" Reaching out her hand for the girl grab Luna also tries to calm the girl down so she can move forward. Luna is very determined to get this girl down to safety.

"I need you to slowly move towards me so I can grab you. Can you do that for me, sweetie?"

The young girl looked at Luna with tearing eyes and a frightened face. She was too scared to move in fear of falling. This didn't stop Luna from reaching out a little more to touch the girl's cheek to have her look Luna in the eyes.