Chapter 6: Plan in motion

"The secret of getting ahead is getting started." -- Mark Twain

"The human heart has hidden treasures, In secret kept, in silence sealed; The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures, Whose charms were broken if revealed." -- Charlotte Bronte

Theo's P.O.V.

I stared at Kendall with an annoyed look on my face. Ever since his Sabrina sent me a video to me of Kendall posing like a crazy model, I can no longer see him as a man with pride. Or anything for that matter.

"Okay. Theo, I have a favor to ask you." Kendall said taking a step closer. Jeez, what is up with him and his favors? Can't he do anything on his own anymore?

"What is it this time?" I sighed out.

"You see Sabrina had a book club in her former pack but ever since she left to our pack her former dick head of an alpha disbanded the club. So, my mate wants to know if she can have her book club here so her friends can come over."

I groaned. "If I say yes to this will you leave me alone with all your favors?"

"Yes!" He beamed with a giant smile. "I could kiss you!"

"Come near me and it will be the last thing you ever do. I have a question for you."

"What is it?"

"Will you be joining this book club as well?"

"I wouldn't mind. If my mate wanted me so how could I say no to her!" He shouted a little too loud.

"Oh, dear lord! Is he our Beta!? If word gets out that our beta is a sissy our pack will be a laughing stock!" My wolf Midnight shouted. Yup, it's official... Kendall lost his pride as a man. Not that there's anything wrong with a man joining a book club.

"Right. You can leave now Kendall I have important work that needs to get done." I lied. I was already done with all my work I just didn't want to keep talking to him. He may be my Beta and best friend but damn he's creeping me out.

I watched Kendall leave my office and I swear I could have seen him skipping. Is this what a mate dose to you?

"No. I believe that's just him." Midnight said.

"Great. So, I have to deal with this kind of Beta?"

Midnight chuckled. "His mate is more of a man than him. Just the other day she lifted him out of the room so that he would clean up the mess he made last night in the kitchen."

I couldn't help but smile letting out a soft chuckle. No one has seen me smile nor chuckle let alone laugh but my wolf and Kendall. I like to share these kinds of moments with my mate. Showing her I'm not that bad of a person. Or that I'm not just some bloodthirsty wolf.

Another rush of pain flowed through me but it wasn't that strong. I even know for a fact that this pain is not caused by Isabella.

"It seems that our first mate Arabella has found her second chance mate." Midnight said with a slight bit of sadness in his eyes. I, however, did not care if she did. But I will have to face her and Isabella again so that I can reject Arabella as my mate and except the rejection from Isabella.

"I hope we can do it soon. I can't stand feeling this for any longer."

I nodded in agreement. Before I was about to get up, I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in," I said noticing Austin coming in. "What is it?"

"Alpha...I found my mate." Austin said looking straight at me. Okay is the moon goddess doing this to me on purpose? Having others find their mate so they can tell me to make me feel nothing? But something seemed off. Austin did not look so happy about it.

"Why the long face," I asked.

"I rejected her." He said.

I did not expect this from him. If I recall he was always excited about finding his mate.

"Why did you reject your mate?"

"Her name is Clover and she's from our Beta female's old pack."

I nodded my head for him to continue.

He sighed. "She's also the pack's slut."

"I had a feeling that was coming. Why else would he reject her?" Midnight said with a knowing look.

"I see. Maybe you can find your second chance mate soon." I said. I'm not good at comforting others. Especially on this kind of matter.

"Better than not saying anything." Midnight sighed.

"I guess your right Alpha. Thank you." Austin said before leaving. That had to be the first time other than my sissy Beta has ever said thank you to me. Felt kind of nice.

Austin's P.O.V.

What the hell am I going to do now? It could take a long time for me to find my second chance mate. What if my second chance mate is already taken or just another pack slut...

"Hey man what's up!" I turned meeting Kendall holding his mate Sabrina's hand. I envied that.

"Not much. What about you two?" I asked.

Both Sabrina and Kendall had a dark smirk on their faces. Should I be worried?

"You see Austin me and Kendall are coming up with an insane plan to get Alpha Theo to fall in love with a human girl that I met at a flower shop the other day," Sabrina explained.

Are they both sick in the head!? Why a human and not another she-wolf?

"Hold on. Why a human girl? Why not another she-wolf?" I asked.

"Because this girl might be the one. So, we are risking it. Do you want in?" Kendall asked me.

I thought about it for a moment. We do need a Luna and Alpha Theo may be cruel-hearted and scary but he deserves love most of all he cares greatly for this pack. I know he can change. As his Delta, I will do anything for my Alpha.

"Sounds good to me too." Alex my wolf said.

I nodded. "I'm in. So, what's the plan and how do we proceed?"

"Let's talk somewhere else. We don't want Alpha Theo to hear us." Sabrina said with an evil glint in her eyes. Why do I get the feeling her plan might be too extreme?

"It'll be the most excitement we had all year." Alex snickered.

"Shut up," I told him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That wraps up chapter 6!

Don't forget to 

Vote

Comment

Share!

With Love : LittleCho107