Chapter 5: The Plan

"The most important lesson that I have learned is to trust God in every circumstance. Lots of times we go through different trials and following God's plan seems like it doesn't make any sense at all. God is always in control and he will never leave us." -- Allyson Felix

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." -- Anatole France

Sabrina's P.O.V.

"Mom. This girl... Luna Silverheart could be the perfect match for Alpha Theo. The only problem is that she's human. She's beautiful, gentle and everything a guy looks in for a girl. Well, some guys since every guy taste is different" My mother nodded and agreed with me. I felt my heart swell at seeing Theo happy. The only thing is many things can go wrong with this plan.

"Hold on for a moment there Sabrina. You might not know if this girl might be frightened if she meets him. After all, Alpha Theo has this power to even scare humans away."

I have to think hard about this including the risks involved. It's a good thing that this human girl doesn't know anything about the werewolf life and Theo's reputation of being a heartless killing wolf. Mom could be right in her being scared but it's a risk I have to take. No. We all have to take.

I dialed Kendall's number, happy to let him know I might have found the perfect girl to be Theo's, new mate.

"Hey, babe," Kendall answered.

"Kendall!" I shouted a bit too loud.

"What's wrong!? Did something happen to you? I'm on my way, babe!" And then he cut the phone on me. What?! That blockhead thought I was in danger!? He's so sweet yet so stupid. I better not let him know I thought that.

"Mom, he just hung up on me thinking there was something wrong. What should I do? I didn't want him meeting you and dad yet." I told my mom, who just shook her head smiling.

"Oh, it doesn't matter now. It's sweet that he cares to stop what he's doing to come for you."

In less than ten minutes, Kendall was here banging on the front door, yelling, "OPEN UP! OPEN UP! OPEN UP!"

I shook my head at my overprotective mate. Wait...How the flip does he know where my parents' lives? I could have sworn I never told him that information unless he looked it up? I'm going to have to talk to him later about that. I opened the door only to be crushed in Kendall's death hug.

"Kendall your killing me here!!" I pulled away from the death hug taking a deep breath.

"I'm only making sure your safe and letting you know I love you.

"Cheesy," I commented, with a soft blush. I then saw something flash right before me. I turned my head to see my mom with a digital camera in her hands. You've got to be kidding me!

"Your serious right now mom?" I groaned shaking my head turning away.

I turned back only to see the oddest moment I have ever witness. My mother having my mate pose for her.

"Pose for me, Kendall! Work it, boy! Yes! Side? Good! Good! Back? Turn the head and meet the camera! Good! Good! Yes, Honey! Work it, boy! Pout! YES, POUT!" My mother continued as Kendall who was loving the moment of modeling for her, to which I was videoing him. I was so going to use this against him with showing Theo first.

"Mom," I warned her and grabbed Kendall's arm. "We'll be back," I said dragging Kendall out of the house.

"So, what was with you wanting to see me?" Kendall asked me as we sat down on the porch.

"I think I found the perfect girl for Theo, though she is human I have feeling that we shouldn't pass up this opportunity," I explained. Kendall's eyes widened, for now, he saw a change coming.

"Are you serious?" He whispered I could see the tears build up in his eyes. My eyes widened slightly, wow he must feel for Theo. Or could be he is proving to be an even bigger sissy then he already is. I went with the first one. It amazes me on how much he cares about Theo so much.

"Positive."

"What's her name?" He asked.

"Luna. Luna SilverHeart." I answered he nodded and smiled.

"Her name is the Luna title. This could be a sign." He randomly commented. I nodded and sighed, wanting his embrace, as if he read my mind.

"Come here." He gestured with his hands to make me sit on his lap, in a straddling manner. I went to him and straddled him, my face buried inside his neck taking in his sweet scent.

"I love you," I said, breathing calmly.

"I love you too." He replied, inhaling my scent.

I wonder though... Is this fate that I found someone perfect for Theo with the name Luna? I better get this plan rolling.

"Kendall. Did you ask Theo about the book club as I asked?"

Noticing Kendall get all silent on me told me he forgot.

"Don't worry! I'll get on that right away!"

**Pack House**

Theo's P.O.V.

"Austin, I need you and some of the pack warriors to search my grounds. I was just told that rouges were spotted. Make sure the rouge does not getaway."

"Yes, Alpha," Austin replied leaving.

I sighed leaning back in my chair.

"Are you still bothered by her?" My wolf Midnight asked.

I rolled my eyes. "No. Isabella means nothing to me. The same goes for Arabella. Why do you ask? Do you miss them or something?"

"No. I do not even think of them as mates at all. The Moon goddess is cruel to have given us mates like them. However, our first mate was my fault for her runaway." Midnight said in a sad tone that was unlike him.

Though he was right I did not blame him he just had a bad temper like me and I am to blame in what happened to her too.

"Love is not for us," I told him. "But this mate thing will not stop me from being who I am. It's best to just move on."

"I agree. But when the time comes, we will need an heir to become the next Alpha of this pack."

I stayed quiet. I did want to say he was right. I will indeed have to find someone to bare me a pup but I know that won't happen. I also will not mate with a slut who is just willing to be fucked. I rather it be a loyal girl who is strong to carry my pup. Who's to say I'll even make a great father. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That wraps up chapter 5! Tell me what you all think!

Don't forget to :

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!

WITH LOVE : LittleCho107