Chapter 18 : Sabrina's P.O.V.

"Everyone has untold stories of pain and sadness that make them love and live a little differently than you do. Stop judging, instead try to understand." -- Anonymous

Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are." -- Wayne Dyer

How could Kendall say that to me? Why would he take Clover's side? I may not know her fully, but I know enough to know she's a horrible person who sleeps around. I remember the pain Bailey was in when she found out Clover slept with her boyfriend. How could she? What made it worse is that Clover didn't even care nor apologize for her actions. Kendall just doesn't understand at all.

"I believe you're being too stubborn in the Sabrina," Winter said, my wolf.

"Stubborn? What are you talking about Winter? Kendall just doesn't understand how I or Austin feels."

Winter sighed. "I think you're the one who doesn't understand."

What the? Winter too?!

"Hey! What do you mean I don't understand!"

Winter ignored me leaving me alone. What is happening? What am I not getting? I decided to look for Kendall and talk to him. He's the one being unfair in all this. Does he not understand I don't want Clover to seduce him... I tried mind linking Kendall but nothing. He must have cut the link so he couldn't be found. Just my luck...

"Sabrina?"

I turned to see Luna standing next to Clover arms linked together. Are they friends? What the hell is going here!?

"Hey...What's going on here?" I asked.

Luna smiled. "I and Clover are going to go shopping. Want to join us?"

"Sorry...I'm not in the mood. I have to go." I said walking away from them.

Just great. A possible friend I wanted is friends with Clover. My mate is mad at me for not understanding Clover. Why is it only her!? What is so special about her!? I felt a soft hand on my back to see it was Luna. This time alone.

"Sabrina. Let's talk."

"There is nothing to talk about Luna." I lied.

"That's not true and you know that."

"Don't you have some shopping to do with Clover," I said snappily. I didn't mean to be snappy, but I just feel irritated.

"I told Clover to wait for me so that I can talk to you. Sabrina, what's wrong?"

I sighed deeply. If things go well with her and Theo, she will be our Luna. I have to start respecting her.

"I don't understand why you all are taking Clover's side. She's not an angel."

Luna smiles gently shaking her head. "No one ever said she was. Why do you dislike her?"

Here we go again.

"I dislike clover because she hurt my best friend. She slept with her boyfriend and didn't care. I didn't even apologize. There have also been times when she's been rude to me."

Luna blinked. "Is that all?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. Is there supposed to be more?

"If that's all for disliking a person then that tells a lot about you than the other person. You don't know the pain and tears she hides. The mistakes she regrets. I didn't ignore her when I saw her crying under a tree in the rain. I didn't judge her when she told me how she was in the past. She just needed a friend. I gave her a second chance."