Prologue

Thomas was a king of the kingdom of Khista Kingdom. He has two sons, Prince Roman, and Prince Logan. Logan was always in the library while Roman loved to explore around.
.
.
One day, Roman needed a new designer, due to his old one quitting. They announced it to everyone, one young man, who loved to design, decide to try and take-up the offer. Due to the other three people taking up the offer, Thomas and Roman had each one make up a design within one week and Roman will choose his favorite and best one. Virgil got to work quickly.

(Virgil's Design)

.
.
A Week Later
.
.
Roman looked through all designs, he fell in love with Virgil's design and chose Virgil as he's the new designer.
.
.
To celebrate, Roman had the head chef, Patton, cook a meal. Once the meal was cooked, he had his servants sit around the table and welcome the new person to the castle.
.
.
Every time Roman asked Virgil for a new outfit, Virgil will have it ready before the deadline. Roman loved how hard working Virgil was, but worried about Virgil's health, he seems to rarely sleep or eat.

(Disclaimer, sorry for my terrible drawings)(These drawings will only be presented in the prologue, unless you guys want me to make chapters in between showing the characters and how I imagine them)

(These drawings will only be presented in the prologue, unless you guys want me to make chapters in between showing the characters and how I imagine them)