Chapter 1

Thomas called both Roman and Logan into the throne room quickly.

Thomas: There is a reason I wanted you both here...we're at war with a kingdom.

Roman: What?! War?

Logan: I thought we we're peaceful with all the kingdom in the area?

Thomas: We we're, but on of our knights mistakenly killed the beard guard of the kingdom..

Roman: But...what does that mean for me and Logan?

Thomas: You two are no longer aloud to go out to the village under any circumstance..

Logan: What?! Where am I supposed to go for new books?!

Thomas: What? We have a full library in the castle!

Logan: I've read all those books!

Thomas and Roman: ....

Logan: What?

Thomas: Well then, I'll guess I'll have servants go out the book stores and get books for you Logan.

Logan: Thank you.

Thomas: You two are now dismissed.

While walking back to his room, Roman saw Virgil getting ready to head out. Virgil doesn't seem to notice Roman until he bumps into him and they both fall down.

Virgil: Ugh..-looks up to see Roman-

Virgil: ??!!

Virgil: Oh my! I'm so sorry your highness!-gets up-    -quickly helps up Roman and bows- I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I wasn't looking where I was going, it's my fault!

Roman: -gets up- It's alright.

Virgil: -looks up at Roman- Are you sure?

Roman: Yes, I should be paying more attention my self.
Roman: Anyways, where are you heading of too?

Virgil: I'm going to go and buy some more fabric and wool, I'm almost out, and I need some for your new outfit.

Roman thinks to himself {New outfit?...!. Oh right! The ball this weekend! How could I have forgotten?!}
Roman: Well then, you must get to work -smiles-

Virgil: Y..yes your h..highness! -quickly resumes his business-

Roman smiles at Virgil until he is out of sight
.
Logan comes out of nowhere, he is reading a book

Logan: I see you and your designer have taken a friendly relationship. You and your last designer seem to dislike each other.

Roman: Well yes, she wouldn't let me talk while she took measurements, or would listen to any of the other servants..Virgil is different, I like different.

Logan: Well, do you think he will be at the ball? Yes he is a servant, but they are welcomed if they want to go and meet others.

Roman: I think Virgil is not the one to like these events, for the past month, he has only attended one, but it was because Patton made him.

Logan: ...Do you have an interest in Virgil, Roman?

Roman gets slightly red and quiet, he thinks to himself {Interest in Virgil? I barley know him, but yet..}

Logan: Well, I'll take that as a no, I'll be on my way. -walks away from Roman towards the kitchen-
Logan stops.
Logan: Just know it's not safe for love at the moment, the other kingdom might used that against us..-he walks a way-

Roman stays back thinking, but he walks towards his room

With Virgil

Virgil thinking to himself {I can't believe I ran into Prince Roman! I hope he doesn't tell King Thomas, I should really start paying attention where I'm going}
Virgil walks into a fabric shop
Virgil grabs everything he needs for his project and then quickly returns the castle to start his project.

Virgil walks into Roman's room to take his measurements, to only see Roman wearing nothing but underwear due to him changing.

Virgil: I'm so sorry! I should've asked permission to walk in! -his face is completely red-

Roman: N.no! It's fine! -his face is red too-

Virgil: I'm still sorry! -he walks out of the room and waits outside for Roman to dress himself-
Virgil thinks { Oh my god! I'm such a wreck! But...he is so muscular!...What am I thinking?! Ugh!}

Roman: -walks out and looks and Virgil- Y..you can come in now..

Virgil: Alright..-he walks in the room with Roman and checks his measurements and quickly leaves afterwards-

((Before y'all ask why he's checking the measurements even though he might have them already, long times pass in between each project, maybe around 2 months, so Virgil makes sure the measurements haven't changed))

Virgil returns to his room and sketches out designs for the outfit, he makes sure each outfit is more amazing than the other. He sketches designs in his journal for almost a hour until he makes a sketch he likes. Virgil quickly gets to work making the outfit.

With Roman

Roman thinks to himself while laying on his bed {Now that Virgil has started his project, he will over work himself again.. Maybe I should take him food from time to time..Yeah! I will do that!}

The next three days, Virgil has not come out of his room, Roman went in at least seven times those days to check on Virgil, talk and give him food.

Virgil was getting a little frustrated cause he was behind is regular work time, he had four days left, but he wanted to finish in the next two, so he barricaded his door so no one could come in.

Two days later, Virgil was finished with his outfit and presented it to Roman. Within those five days, Virgil only got eight hours of sleep, so once he was finished and represents the outfit to Roman, he would sleep until he is no longer tired.

On the day of the dance, all the servants where busy at work, and due to Virgil only being a designer, he had no job, so he felt lonely.
.
Roman walked into Virgil's room, Virgil was drawing something in his journal.

Roman: H..hey! Virgil!

Virgil: -turns and looks at Roman- Yes Prince Roman?

Roman thinks {You've been practicing this!}
Roman: Would you accompany me to the ball tonight? -he holds his hand out to Virgil-

Virgil: I..I..Uhm..
Virgil thinks {Does he mean as like a date?! Or as friends?! I can't fall in love with the prince! He needs a princess in his life! Not some servant that designs his clothing!}
Virgil: I...I..

((Sorry if this is terrible! This is the first fanfic I've wrote! So I'm not sure how it all works or how I should write!))
(( Also, if you see { next to a characters name, that means what their saying is in their head just to clarify, I will stop putting "thinks" next to them, cause I even got annoyed writing thinks😅))