Chapter 9

Trigger Warning: Sexism, some part mentions no women rights.

(Sorry;-; don't hate me;-;)

Virgil's P.O.V
I was sitting on the bed they gave me, I was so tired and hungry, but refused everything they bring me. I can only trust Ada at this point. This place seems to mistreat their their female guards, especially Ada.

I was angry when I found out, when I leave, I plan to take Ada and her friend with me. That's when I heard a knock at the door."Who is it?," I asked. "It's the prince of your nightmares". I knew who it exactly was, Remus."Don't come in!" I shouted. Even though I said not to, he walked in.

"Uhm, your not allowed in here." Where was Ada?! I need her right now."So, I see your useless guard isn't here with you!", Remus said. "She's not useless...". "Of course she is, she's a female guard, women are only good for being maids and cooks." That's when I got furious.

"Women are more than that! Of course you wouldn't know about that, just look at you." Remus stepped over to me with anger, he grabbed my wrist tightly. I flinched and the pain. "Don't raise your voice at me! I'm above you! Don't forget that!". He was about to slap me until he stopped and calmed down."Oh, I wouldn't hurt that cute face of yours!", he said as he grabbed my chin with his hands.

Third Person P.O.V
Remus slowly pulled Virgil towards him for a kiss, until Ada stopped into the room. "Your highness, your needed at a meeting right now," Ada said. Remus rolled his eyes and let go of Virgil."Whatever, but I will be back later tonight," Remus said as he left.

Virgil thanked Ada for coming in at time. Virgil wants only Roman to hug and kiss him, because unlike other prince he's met, Roman knows respect and consent.

((Consent is hot! Sorry, that's all I wanna say))

Ada stayed with Virgil for the rest of the time, just incase Remus came back like he said he would. Ada loved Virgil cause she reminded him so much of her son, a boy she only got to see 3-4 times a year. "Hey, Ada," Virgil said. "Yes?". Virgil looked at Ada."When I'm able to leave, can you and your family and friend come with me? I promise you will all have a better life in my Roman's kingdom." Ada smiled."Of course I would come, I promise to be by your side and protect you, alright?". "Alright Ada." He smiled and hugged her. The closest Virgil has had as a parent figure was Patton. That's when he started to feel homesick again, but he was happy as well since he had Ada by his side.

((Sorry for the short chapter, I'm planning a few things, and I have to make it all fit in correctly😅 Hope y'all are enjoying it so far!☺️)