Chapter 17(The End)

Third Person P.O.V
Roman quickly went to Virgil kissing him, Virgil kissed back quickly. Ava smiled at the two.

Then, they heard laughing from the stairwell. They quickly all turned to see Remy and another guard standing there.

Remy: Such a beautiful reunion.

Remy started walking up to the group, the guard following close behind.
Roman quickly got in-front of Virgil, Ada and Roman's guard got in front of Roman.

Roman: Stay behind me Virgil, I don't want you getting hurt.
Ro's Guard: Stay behind me your majesty.

Virgil rolled his eyes.

Remy's guard quickly attacked Ro's guard. Ro's guard was caught off guard but managed to block the hit.

Ada protected the others as the two guards fought. But, the same thing happened as in the forest, Ro's guard froze.

((I forgot to mention it's rare for people in this world to have magic, like, 1/600 people have magic. That's maybe why I didn't mention it))

Remy's guard knocked out Ro's guard. The guard then turned to Ada. They quickly charged at her, They made a large cut on Ada's leg, making her fall down in pain.

Ada's son: Mom!
Remy: Useless guards.

The guard then turned to Roman, Roman quickly pulled out his sword. Virgil got his sword ready just Incase he needed to intervene.

Roman and the guard fought until Roman got distracted, the guard was about the slice at Roman until Virgil pushed Roman out of the way blocking the hit with his own sword. Virgil looked at the guard in the eyes, Virgil eyes glowed a very dark purple with hits of black, the guard fell unconscious.

Roman looked up at Virgil dumbfounded. Virgil just shrugged. He looked to where Remy was standing to only find he was gone.

Virgil then realized Ada was still injured and bleeding out. He quickly rushed to her side. Her son had ripped some fabric from some clothes and tied it around her wound tightly.

Virgil: Do you mind if I take a look at the wound?
Ada's son: Alright.

He got up and let Virgil see the wound. Ada had passed out due to shock and lost of blood.

Virgil sighed, he put his hand over the wound and focused.
Roman was trying to wake up the guard that had been knocked out to notice what was happening.

His hands started glowing with a mixture of red and purple. The wound seemed to be healing, but Virgil was wasting his own energy into healing the wound faster.
.
.
.
A few minutes had passed, the wound was healed, leaving a scar behind.
Virgil had passed out due to the lack of energy.
Roman managed to wake up the guard.

Roman picked up Virgil while Ada's husband picked her up. They made their way out of the castle and then out of kingdom.

There was Logan and Patton, they have been waiting for a while and got worried.

Patton: What happened to Virgil?!
Roman: I'm not sure, he randomly passed out.

Guard: Let's get you all home safe, then we can talk about this.

They all nodded and headed back to the kingdom. Roman was happy that his Virgil was now safe, and that they may have a new guard.

4 Months Later.

"Virgil!!" Roman sang.
Virgil rolled his eyes,"Yes, your highness?"
"I order you to come to bed with me! You've been working on that outfit all day!" Roman said.
"But I need it done in 4 days," Virgil said whining.

Roman rolled his eyes and walked over to Virgil, he picked Virgil up bridal style.
"Hey! Put me down!" Virgil said.
"No, your coming to bed, like it or not." Roman walks out of Virgil work space carrying Virgil in his arms.

"Ada! Help me!" Virgil whined as they passed Ada.
Ada laughed,"Sorry sir, it's the prince's orders."
"Traitor," Virgil said rolling his eyes playfully.

40 minutes later, Roman managed to get Virgil into his sleepwear and into bed.

Virgil was cuddled up into Roman's chest.
"I hate you.." he said pouting.
"I love you too," Roman said chuckling kissing Virgil's forehead.

A few minutes passed.
"Hey Virgil."
"Yes, princey?" Virgil asked.
"Your my hero, you know that?" Roman told the younger boy.
Virgil blushed then smiled.
"I guess I'm your dark knight, huh?"
"Yes, and soon to be my dark king." Roman said smiling to himself.

The End.