Chapter 12

Third Person P.O.V
The ball soon ended, everyone had left, but Remy, Dean, Remus, Ada and Virgil stayed. Thomas saw them and walked up to them."What do you want Remy?"Thomas asked."Oh nothing! I just here to introduce my new wife!"Remy replied with. Ada rolled her eyes, but no one noticed. Soon, Roman and Logan walked up to the group. Virgil was looking down."As well, I wanted to introduce my precious son's fiancé!"Remy blurted out pointing at Virgil. Deceit kissed Virgil cheek and Virgil gave off a fake smile. Roman looked away, not wanting to see this."We plan to get them married next month! Unless someone stops this now and gives up 3 of their most praised guards."Remy said with a smirk."In your dreams!"Thomas exclaimed."Well then, we will be on our way anyways."Remy grabbed Ada's arm and started walking away. Remus followed after, flipping off Thomas, Roman and Logan. Deceit kissed Virgil quickly, picked him up bride style and walked away. Roman was so close to pulling out his sword and attacking Deceit, but he remembered what Ada told him and didn't.

Remy and everyone else arrived back at the castle. They got out of the carriage, Remy let Virgil and Ada go back to Virgil's room. Deceit and Remus just walked off, seeing if there is anything fun to do. Ada and Vigil arrived back to Virgil's room.

Virgil's P.O.V
Ada and I arrived back to my room, this was a terrible night. Ada went into my bathroom to get changed back into her knight outfit, while she did, I changed back to what I normally had on. I laid down on my bed sighing. Ada walked in and sat by me."I'm not really going to marry Deceit, right?" I asked her."Of course not! I won't allow it, me and Roman made a plan." She responded with."What plan?"I questioned getting up."I will have to sneak my husband and son out of the village, I believe Remy would have them under watch."replied Ada."How do you plan to get them out without getting caught?"I interrogate."I'll think of it."

((Sorry for the short chapter😅))
((Love y'all💗💞))