Chapter 10

Third Person P.O.V
For some reason, Thomas decided it will be a great time to throw a other ball, he believes Roman would find a other lover and forget about Virgil. Roman was against this idea all the way, he can't focus on stuff like this when the love of his life may be in danger.

Remy heard about this, and decided to crash the party, Remus and Deceit even thought it was stupid for Thomas to throw a ball at this moment, but still decided to go in disguise. Remy had the worst idea as well.

((Why are kings so dumb?! Oof, well, this is my story.)

Remy suggested to disguise Virgil and bring him along, just incase Roman tried to attack them if they got caught. Ada came along since Virgil refused to go anywhere without her, Virgil was happy, scared and sad about this plan. Ada had to dress as a maiden and not a knight, but she hid some weapons in her dress.

On the night of the ball, Remy had Virgil dress in black clothing and wear a black mask, he told Virgil not to take off the mask in any circumstances. They had Ada wear a dress fitted for a queen, even though she wasn't one. On their way there, Remy told Virgil to pretend to be Deceit's fiancé, Remy didn't trust Remus.
((I wouldn't either tbh)
And Ada pretend to be his wife. Once they arrived, Remus got out of the carriage first, then Deceit and Virgil, holding hands, Remy then got out and helped Ada out. They walked in to see the room full of people nicely dressed, Deceit pulled Virgil's hand, Remus walked off on his own, and Remy and Ada stayed together. Remy pulled Ada to the side and told her something,"If our cover is blown and Virgil returns to Roman, I will kill your son!" Ada nodded, she had to make sure their cover wasn't blown, and if it was, Virgil couldn't go back.

Virgil and Roman had walked past each other several times, Virgil knew it was Roman, but ignored him. Roman had no idea Virgil was in the room, but he had a gut feeling he might be. So he walked everywhere looking for him. Deceit and Virgil continued to night at fiancés, until Remus got bored. Remus walked up to Roman, Roman looked and Roman confused, then Remus took off his mask. Roman gasped at Remus, Remus just smiled."What are you doing here?!", Roman said as quiet as possible."Oh! I just love showing up where I'm not invited!", Remus responded with."Is Virgil here?", Roman asked."He might be, but you won't like what he came as!""What did he come as?" Roman said with a tone."Let's just say...Deceit's fiancé!" Remus laughed, he put his mask back on and walked away. Roman stood there, silent with nothing to say.