Chapter 5

A few days later.

Virgil and Roman have never really spend time apart for the past few days, only when to eat, sleep, or take baths.

Three spies that were sent in to somehow capture Virgil, always tried to find the right moment to continue their plan. But they never did, Virgil was either with Roman, Patton, Logan or his friend (Picani)

But, today was different, everyone was somehow busy. The spies new today was the perfect time, they just had to time it right.

Virgil was heading down to the servants hall.

((An area where servants go to when their off work))

Like said before, everyone seemed busy, so the hall was empty, Virgil never thought much of being alone.

The spies knew this was their chance, and weren't gonna risk it.

Virgil was walking down the hall to have some alone time, suddenly he felt someone grab him from behind.

Virgil: H..huh?! Let me go!

Virgil felt a rag go over his mouth, everything started going dark, he was passed out.

The spies brought Virgil to the enemy kingdom, somehow not getting caught.

((Man, security sucks, oh wait, I made them like this.)

Several hours later, Virgil woke up, he was chained to a wall, he had no idea where or how he got here.

((Kinky))

A glimpse of light came into the room, the room was all grey, only a single lantern in the corner for a source of light.

A guy walked in, Virgil looked at the guy in fear.

???: Oh, I see your finally awake, I will inform the king, don't go anywhere, it's not like you can anyways -walks away, closing the door and locking it securely-

Virgil looked around, he had no idea what he was doing here, he had no idea how he got here, or for how long he was here.

Virgil looked down seeing him wear completely different clothing, he was wearing something less formal that what he usually had on......WAIT! WHO CHANGED ME?!?

Once again, the door opened, Virgil looked up to see a maid with a tray of food.

Virgil: H..huh?..

Maid: Something to eat, we may have kidnaped you from your home and friends, but we're not monsters.

She placed the tray of food in-front of Virgil, she released one of his hands.

Maid: Someone will come back later, eat for now.

She left the room, securely locking the door behind her.

Virgil started at the food, not trusting it, yet, he was starving so only ate a little.

Back with Roman and the others.

Roman waited for Virgil all day where they usually met, but he never showed up, within 4 hours of waiting, he searched the castle for Virgil.
He told others about Virgil disappearance, and they started looking for him as well.
Almost all everyone was searching for the young designer.

((Before y'all ask, here are their ages
Thomas is 40
Logan is 22
Also! Before y'all ask, Thomas and Remy took in Logan, Roman, Remus and Deceit when their mother abandoned them outside the village. So, their physical not their sons.
Roman is 19
Patton is 19
Virgil is 16
This is why Roman and Virgil haven't done anything copulate. It's a crime in the kingdom that a 19 year old copulate with someone younger than 19, same goes for royalty.)